2023 John Christner Trucking All rights reserved. he said yes a mater fact I did get it Terrance. Thirdly, if you are someone who signs contracts presented by rude, unprofessional and downright uncaring [censored]es who think their excrement smells like Chanel #5, without any time to adequately peruse the document, or allowed to ask any questions about it, without being humiliated in class by several inadequately trained and desperate for any type of job(please see previous "Taco Bell" reference) "instructors" who have nothing else in life to be proud of than the opportunity to berate and insult professional drivers on "their turf", then you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking. You make about $3600 per week. It depends on many factors, but I'll mention a few here: The on hold 'slush' about all John Christner is states "John Christner cares about family" Yes he does "HIS OWN" surely not his employees or Lease Operators as he likes to call them. If the carrier It's one thing to say you have an "open door" policy. civil suit them business to business because that is your business as John Christner the owner told me on June 2, 2014. and that what I'm doing. I told him ok send me copy of the fire report. that tells ya! When I tried to pay for it i was informed that JCT and Rush just create an R/O # and it would be extracted in a couple weeks. Christner started out in trucking 1960s hauling produce from California and returning to the coast with juice or meat. I work for JCT currently, pulling anywhere from 2800 to 3500 miles a week. Shannon, sheila marty all of them are jerks. Now how about there maintenance. DO NOT CONSIDER JOHN CHRISTNER FOR A WORKABLE OPTION TO TRUCK OWNERSHIP! The operations debt how ever is prone to making racist coments playing games and not treating there drivers with any respect starting with kieth sall and his cronies such as but not limited to mitch the boyer.running there drivers illigaly is something they do constantly they have been operating with impunity.there is no open door policyif you have a problem they will kick you off the property. Obviously he feels his time spent working with them was more positive than mine. (I left my last job and hopped a bus straight to JCT before coming home.). It's obvious you dont need a high school diploma to be a dispatcher. This company does not care at all for the Drivers it has, they just want to process more drivers thru orientation to put butts in the seat. When that doesn't work then watch out for the shop. Each company we work with has specific experience requirements for their drivers. I felt at first, and still do, that this company needed to be exposed and revealed as the company they truly are. 3 Years Yes, many drivers fly down the highway, burning up their paychecksthe trick is to keep your most controllable variable (your fuel), down. Sure the company is going to make money, thats why they are in business. Just ask for Mike and they will hook you up! My dispatcher called me every name in the book and then put me to his supervisor and basically the same thing happen again. Good trucks. When you have 3, 4 or more drivers leasing and then bailing on the same truck over a few years, you will have problems with it as not all drivers treat the equipment well. I have been limiting my postings concerning JCT, since my original complaint I posted 8/2010 entitled, "rude to drivers", but feel i have to return to this subject again, since JCT is still operating in the same manner as when I leased with them. Good luck with your future endeavors and my wish for you is that you mature sometime soon and stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings For the others who have had problems, I have to wonder if you've had problems at the other companies that you have been with? requested a detail, they sprayed some cleaner on the floor thats it. Now keep in mind this is 1099 contract. I just thought is was a shame, that you named by name, and wrote derogatory information about some truly dedicated people, because your lack of ability, and then so shamefully you hide behind a keyboard, and afraid to take responsibility for your post Jeff Baird. Again Thank you all . All rights reserved. Its three in the morning and I just filled out an app and Im going for it . The new e-logs are a joke. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Christner said the company has seen continuous growth over the past two decades. Have legal questions about what you should in a truck accident? I got a bill from the company for 2084.00. John Christner Trucking delivers merchandise from the processors to distribution centers, which then deliver the items to grocery stores. Knight Transportation gave me a copy and it said i was Discharge on June 2, 2014 and the fire was my fault that the truck and trailer had burned up. YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER, AN KNOW IT TAKES LONG HOURS AN A LOT OF MILES TO SUCEED One day was enough for me. 4 Years You're just typical of the driver who thinks, if he gives his name and company and truck # over the cb, while he's threatening another driver, that makes him a tough guy. So not only do they get $ from the previous driver but they are now collecting from the new driver. In 13 yrs of OTR, I have never experienced such rude and demeaning behavior, directed at truck drivers, as I have with John Christner Trucking. The day that I decided id had enough I was home and clean my truckout and called to inform them that I needed a load to Sapulpa or close by. Call Mike@ 9547918355. Since 1986, JCT has provided decades of quality service and has produced generations of satisfied customers. Deltona, FL. The want to preach about safety and how this company does not cheat. Cargo & Freight Company John Christner Trucking | Sapulpa OK Clickhttps://www.thefundingbooth.com/muthatruckerNEED A STUDY GUIDE TO PASS CDL WRITTEN TEST https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkXzpYY_lPTohoSngW9y9csfMLY6-naE_Hey Mutha Truckers! He had his ups and downs with the company. do you have the revelco key, the phone # of the truckstop and then they will call the location that you are leaving the truck and verify about security and they didn't want you to take no more than 3 days off no matter how long you have been out.. No, i do not work for JCT. I give my express consent authorizing TruckersReport and its. Year 1 cleared about $45K, down year 2 and 3 to $25K in year 4. Company Snapshot JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING LLC USDOT Number: 273897 Other Information for this Carrier SMS Results Licensing & Insurance ID/Operations | Inspections/Crashes In US | Inspections/Crashes In Canada | Safety Rating Our commitment to supporting both our customers and team members success is prioritized through continuous growth opportunities. They send me load offers, and we all know that if the truck is not running the qualcomm goes on and off periodically, and then in return they call them selves contacting me by my phone which they never bothered to correct. If JCT was as bad as Moondoggie says then it wouldn't have grown as much as it has in the past 12 years. The Rebel, all the negative things are absolutely true what a scamm this company belongs shut down and they belong in jail they are a public danger and pray on hard working people there liars and cheats, Wow lots negative well are they money making company or what dollar sighn talk for me all I care they say what want longs I make money. We liked the pay and all the benefits that came from working for this company. Verify to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! How fresh and innocent! Phone Number +1-918-227-6627. Of course not! They had everything I was looking for in a company like loads and miles and I was free to work as hard as I wanted without someone looking over my shoulder, as long as it all looked good on paper if you get my drift. I have been driving a truck for 15 years and the one thing that i can say about trucking is that there are no trucking companies that are perfect. You have to sit and listen to the same thing over and over. I knew my dispatcher would call so I let it ring and finished my route LOL then I called him and told him I was quiting in 2 weeks and said I am not a road dog any more. Thus, on a 3200 mi week, in which they promised a take home of $1225, after all expenses, I was lucky to get $700, and that's with my not withholding taxes for quarterly filing. You think it's a poor businessman who leaves a company that's ripping him off, but you're the one who's paying or paid off a truck note that's $50, 000 over it's value. I don't have a problem with there leasing deal. John Christner started his career as a driver, hauling produce from the west and chicken from the east. Call 866-782-5414 for details! I would like to talk to them on a possible lease with them Jeff''s report seem good, although he and one more report was the only positive ones, so now I think I may not go to JCT but would like to get the name of a good company. I Need CDL Training and the condition of your truck. From 1375 to 1392 John ruled in Bavaria-Landshut with his brothers Stephen III and Frederick.In 1385 John II and his wife inherited a third of County of Gorizia with Lienz, but already in 1392 he sold his part to the Habsburgs.In 1392 John initiated a new partition of Bavaria since he refused to finance the Italian adventures of his brothers who were both married with . They are ###. (Filing fee $ 400, receipt number 0972-7154708) (Attachments: # 1 Civil Cover Sheet) (Cottrell, Carolyn) [Transferred from California Eastern on 9/28/2017.] But he in turn, disgusts me. I have been a Lease purchase Driver at John Christner since Oct 2005. I just want to bring as much value to the show as possible. Every trucking company will have there bad stuff, and their good stuff. The needs of the driver come first. My attitude and demeanor is very laidback easy going, I'm very passive and do my best to make a situation work. Home was mutual. Home time was a headache if you were leaving the truck and trail at a truckstop and not at your house. And yes Royce is a jerk. TOOTALL SAM. Case Details Parties Documents Dockets Case Details Case Number: 21-5025 Filing Date: I got little to no sleep from impossible loads and frustration. How wonderful of you! Will have toward you. I hope you didn't get turned on, TooTall Sam, on my diatribe on you and Jeff. This is typical of most trucking companies. Operating Status Active. Additionally, my truck, which their budget chart on their website bases itself as getting 6 mpg, for all the other figures to fall in line, only got 4.5-5.0 mpg, and that's with my averaging 60 mph. I never said anything negative about the actual shop at JCT. Curious Job Seeker. This could include only showing you a pop-up once in your visit, or the ability to login to some of our features, such as forums. Be. I do know for a fact that people complain more than they praise. They give you enough miles to pay for fuel and truck payments. 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid drivers licenses. So after you put 25% ($250) away for taxes you made $750 for 7 days (14hr days) staying away from home. The most common John Christner Trucking, LLC email format is first last (ex. To all new JCT drivers, or prospective drivers..The first and only thing you should take note of in 99% of these comments, are they're from FORMER drivers! They are very rude and demanding. You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. John Christner Trucking. There are a few companies that will actually sell you a truck and hand you the tiltle in as little as 18 months, it might be 6 years old but it will be yours. I wasnt there to make friends, I was there to make money, period. John Christner Trucking Benefits: Solos Starts at to $1.20 per Mile; Teams Start at $1.25 per Mile; Fuel Surcharge paid on all miles - loaded and empty; $40/hour Detention Pay for Solos; $50/hour . Pop. Maybe you have worked your entire life as a truck driver, I don't know. We invite career seekers and potential clients to explore our site and reach out for all inquiries. They take your complaints as if they were winings from a cry baby. Home time when needed or wanted. Where is the respect and professionalism is such a comment. The information in the log files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site, and which pages you visited throughout our site. and they up and said i was not a fit for the company just because i asked how many titles had they handed out in the past 3 years of the trucks they leased. Logistics. Well eventhough Ive never worked for Jct Im trying to feel this out. I cover my entire family for $93.00 a week under their owner operator health plan. Leaked News! John Christner Trucking Case Summary On 03/11/2021 Huddleston filed a Labor - Labor Standard lawsuit against John Christner Trucking. Purchase agreement before obtaining a legal review of that Let an attorney advise you and help you If your leasing why are they telling you how to drive your truck & which way to go? They brought me back, yes this big bad mean heartless company you all speak of brought me back after laying a truck over and destroying a whole load. In every trucking company you will run into dispatchers who will blantantly lie to you and then you have dispatchers who tries to walk around the truth hoping you will buy what they are selling. Apply. Poorly maintained trailers. Local or long haul, has been EXACTLY as described on rate confirmation. They keep your maintenance so that you are in the hole. I read the complaints above in disbelief, the people named by the first driver are some of the most professional people I know. If John Christner is your last resort, change professions Click to expand. In CDL School Now John Christner Trucking has established itself as a great place to work in Oklahoma, and it is number 1 on Zippia's list of Best Companies to Work for in Sapulpa, OK. You must understand exactly what you will Scam Internet. Without your consent employers will not be able to contact with job offers, would you like to opt-in now? That is hogwash. You need to run it as your business, hello watch where you buy fuel, how you run etc. and they said that the truck had just been serviced but the oil was really black.guess i was fortunate to only have 400, 500 miles on my truck because one guy in the class had to take a freightliner with over 800, 000 miles on it. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. My name is Jeff Baird, I drive L1417B, it is a 2006 Peterbilt 379, next week on April 20th I pay the last payment, and this tractor is mine. Be cause if you go their and you make any mistakes, they will destroy your reputation and ruin your career and your just getting started. We live by our core values and pride ourselves on the foundation that has been built for over three generations. They think they put their pants on differently than drivers. YOU CAN'T GO OUT AN LEASE A TRUCK AN EXPECT TO BE HOME EVERY WEEKEND OR TWO, YOU HAVE TO STAY OUT A MININUM OF AT LEAST 4 WEEKS AN THEN YOU'RE LOOSING MONEY, TO MAKE ENDS MEET, YOU HAVE TO WANNA TO HAVE THE DESIRE AN NOT ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF BABIES AN COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. Contact Who is John Christner Trucking, LLC Headquarters 19007 W Hwy 33, Sapulpa, Oklahoma, 74067, United States Phone Number (918) 227-1600 Website www.johnchristner.com Revenue $246.4M Industry Freight & Logistics Services Transportation It is one rip off after another. Cookie Policy | I mean, how can several drivers of the same truck, be all mistreating it? The deal will form one of the biggest temperature-controlled fleets in the nation at more than 3,000 trucks (800 at JCT), 5,000 trailers and total revenue exceeding $1 billion. Protect your interests. The shuttle driver/orientation manager had a sexual joke every day! Royce Sharpe is a Jack ###, with a capital "J". By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below, I represent that I: By checking this box and clicking the "Send me job offers" button below. Feedback is feedback. End of story NUFF SAID. nope didnt do that either. it took about another 5 months to get it off and a measly 280 bucks for the inconvenience of their b.s. The privacy of our visitors to John Christner Trucking is important to us. John Christner Trucking, LLC 33 years 9 months Chief Executive Officer Mar 2020 - Present2 years 11 months COO May 1989 - Mar 202030 years 11 months Education OSU Finance, General 1983 - 1988. the windshield is broke and webbing in 4 places.I requested a new one, no deal. Huddleston v. John Christner Trucking is a putative class action pending in the Northern District of Oklahoma (Case No. Agreement. Pros. My husband has been with JCT for 6 years now and though it has not all been peaches and creme, he pays our bills while I sit home. I am a mechanic at JCT. Any truck accessories that you need. There is no doubt that you can make great money but how much do they hold back. The difference between the good and the bad is what you make of it. Danny had . Huddleston claims in a court filing that John Christner Trucking "exercised complete control" over all his activities relating to driving for the company. In general, managers at John Christner Trucking are good to work with. Hirschbach builds national footprint through M&A (Photo: Hirschbach) Refrigerated carrier Hirschbach announced Wednesday the acquisition of John Christner Trucking (JCT). that tells you alot of how good the program is. but hey they said he could upgrade to a better truck after 90 days. Privacy Policy. YOU GUY'S GOT ALOT OF NERVE TO CRY ABOUT TRUCKS AN JCT, LOOK WHAT HE HAS AN WHAT YOU HAVE, IF YOU GUY'S KNEW SO MUCH ABOUT TRUCKING, WHY AREN'T YOU LIKE JOHN CHRISTNER, AN HAVE YOUR OWN TRUCKING COMPANY, INSTEAD OF CRYING ON WHAT DISPATCHERS ARE DOING TO YOU I first started this thread, under the heading, "Rude to Drivers", and have revisited here periodically, as needed. I was never truly sold They have a good old boys club here, that only serves to support their own, circle the wagons, and protect each other to all extents of their power. CDL Grad, No Experience Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by tuckerthe trucker, Oct 5, 2018. Mosy of you guys have no clue on how to run a business and think you should be handed everything. The company, he claimed, prohibited. 3 weeks later i had over 2500 dollars taken out of my acct for this same bill. In addition, Jeff Baird, I never said you threatened me. Grow up, JEFF BAIRD LEASE OPERATOR JOHN CHRISTNER TRUCKING! When John Senior run the show he took care of the drivers when his son's & daughter took over well you got what you got certain people mention in some of these letter is speaking the truth about certain individuals working there they take care of the buddies in the circle and they do not respect the employees at all, I once drove for these people and worked my butt off doing there loads and had a family emergency as in death in the family they wanted me to run a load and I said if my family does not mean anything then you can get me load to the yard at Sapulpa, OK the dispatcher was a p**ck and as usually they rest of them back them up, But what was surprising was when I got the phone call from John Christner himself and said take your time and I took a week off for my family when I called back in I done a few more loads then they started on me all the dispatcher jacking me around so I told them I need to come in to the shop and I turned my truck keys into MR Christner himself that is when you could walk in and Johns office was the first you past on the left. If you go into a trucking company expecting to be told the truth then you need to find a different business to go into. But after fuel. I told him I appreciate the opportunity he gave me to work for him and that all do respect to him I cannot work with those who seek to try and make me go broke I do not bend down or over for anybody he asked me who it was that was doing it and then he walked them out the door to let them know, Now I here things like this and I see it through other drivers eyes. If you do ask them i think you will be very surprised on how they do it. I know everybody at JCT and admire and respect them all! This is to the mechanic who presently works for John Christner Trucking. CDL-A Team Owner Operator Truck Driver - New 2022 Pay Increase! As for the office staff, I love my MD she is totally amazing. How ignorant and naive can you be? I understand the company from both sides. They eat lunch, and excrete what they think are "Tiffany Cuff Links". Attorney Cottrell, Carolyn H. added. You know the type. 8800 N. Gainey Center Drive, Suite 265 Scottsdale, AZ 85258, 2200 E Camelback Rd #213 Phoenix, AZ 85016, 5151 E. Broadway Blvd, Suite 1600, Tucson, AZ 85711, 12725 W. Indian School Rd. To Sam P., you have to put in the address of where the equipment is, is it in a fenced in location, is there a security guard or cameras. Number of Personal Injury Cases Filed Against Trucking Company - Motor Vehicle Lawsuits; John Christner Trucking: 6: Contrans Group: 6: FedEx Corp. 6: Groendyke Transport Inc. 5: TransForce Inc. 5: Trans-System Inc. 5: Ruan Transportation Management Systems: 5: Dayton Freight Lines: 5: NFI Industries: 4: United Road Services: 4: Universal . Giving you an opportunity to seek legal counsel, pack it up and When asked why this happened we were told that we hurt the Christners feelings when we accused them of stealing from us and that we should not have written those kinds to the company. I, Do NOT drive for John Christner Trucking. As a matter of fact at 2AM last night while I was running the back roads in Ohio I made the decision to end it so I called in for my check call at 8AM I told my boss I got 2 things for you, he said whats up I said here is my 2 weeks and out the other is I have a delivery with out bills and it is not on my route sheet and I hung up. John Christner Trucking serves customers in the United States and is headquartered in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. "then you'll be very happy working for John Christner Trucking, because that's how they treat everybody who walks in their doors, like they have nowhere else to go and are so desperate that they'll bend over and say, "Thank you sir, may have another? Wants you to sign an agreement during orientation without We have the right trucks, the right freight, the right people. You will NOT get any miles. You see, I like WOMEN. John Christner Trucking, LLC Receives Honors for Safety, Avoid John Christner Trucking's Lease Purchase Program. GET OUT AN START YOUR OWN COMPANY, AN SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES, AS A OWNER OPERATOR LIKE JEFF BAIRD, IT TAKES HARD WORK AN ALOT OF DRIVING, YOU CAN'T EXPECT THESE COMPANIES TO GIVE YOU EVERYTHING ON A GOLD PLATTER! Ste E-101 Avondale, AZ 85392, Business Hours Monday-Friday 8:00 am 5:30 pm Available by email 7 days a week, Automated page speed optimizations for fast site performance, Wrongful Death Lawyer In Phoenix & Tucson AZ, How to Protect Yourself from Medical Errors, Medicare Costs Due to Medical Malpractice, Questions to ask an attorney about nursing home abuse, Priest Sex Abuse Cases In Phoenix, Arizona. You mentioned that drivers, sometimes, treat their trucks badly and are the cause of repairs on it. My advice is do your research first and know what your doing before you become a lease purchase operator. You are right about how rude they are. Any company has its good and bad, its what YOU make of your time with them, that makes you money, I worked for them for 5 months ( jan 2009-may 2009) and I couldn't bear it anymore. JCT HAS A GOOD THING GOING FOR DRIVERS WHO "WANT" TO SUCCEED IN TRUCKING, BUT, AN I WANT YOU CRYBABY STEERING WHEEL HOLDERS TO READ THIS, "IT TAKES A LOT OF HARD WORK & DRIVING TO SUCCEED"! John Christner Trucking pays an average salary of $63,571 per year or $30.56 per hour. John Christner Trucking is Seeking Lease Purchase Drivers and Owner Operators.
The Malfeasance Poem Analysis, Articles J