It's also a Good Housekeeping Seal holder, so it's covered by our limited warranty. Every goose downpillow is available in Junior, Standard,Queen, orKing sizes. Fill power represents quality, loft and longevity. We use100% real Hungarian goose downand natural materials andeach Hamvay-Lng product is hand-madeso you can feel good about your purchase and be assured it is of the highest quality. Filled with white goose down, this pillow features a 450 thread count cover that 100% cotton. The storage bag arrived today - bigger than I thought! 11 Richard Speirs Road, Kirkton, Nr Arbroath, DD11 3LT, UK. Hungarian geese have adapted over the past 1,000-plus years to survive in theharshest weather conditions, meaning their feathers and down provide them with the insulation they need to survive. Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). A very quick, and hopefully useful analogy, is comparing chocolate. This duvet carries a Nomite label, which certifies it as anti-allergenic as dust mites cannot penetrate the casing. Filling certified compliant with the Responsible Down Standard sourcing scheme (RDS). 800+ fill power 100% white Goose Down outside layer and feather down mix head core for longer life-span (preventing it from being flat) A higher fill power means the down duvet will be lighter and provide better insulation. When choosing the best pillow to buy, you should know whether you are a side sleeper, back sleeper or stomach sleeper. Despite what is generally believed, this down bedding is a perfect choice for allergy sufferers. This way they providehealthy horizontal support for the body and a natural, smooth feel for the face at the same time. Please contact us if you need further advice, we are here to help you find the perfect pillow. A soft pillow will help keep your body in alignment allowing your head and neck to rest in a more neutral position. Hamvay-Lng aims to deliver quality craftsmanship while helping people get a great nights sleep. Size: King. Uncompromising quality! Made from exceptional quality Hungarian goose down, our best down pillows are an investment in your sleep. Users enjoyed its fluffiness, and one told us, "night after night, it maintained the same comfort level as the first day I slept on it." I grew up in Europe and had my last down comforter since I was a child. The rating is 800 which is more than double the required EU standard required. All Natural Certified Organic goose down pillows are made with unbleached long-staple Egyptian cotton. One tester said: "After initially being stiff, it did eventually conform to my way of sleeping.". Available in three different firmness levels: Soft: Our softest pillow. Since it's washed in naturally warm spring water, fewer chemicals are used. Because your head lies on your pillow almost every night, some pillows will lose their shape over time. Love my new pillow. The special qualities of Hungarian goose down come from the breeding heritage of Hungarian geese and the countrys climate. Filled with Ultra-premium 700+ Fill Power Hungarian White Goose Down washed using recycled water and environmentally friendly soap. We tested the medium fill power style (which is currently sold out), but there's this firm style and a soft version available. Once the cotton was harvested and during fabric finishing no ammonia, optical brighteners, chlorine compounds or chlorinated hydrocarbons were used. Expect More. No. This is very late but I want to thank you for sorting out the delivery of the pillows to my son. I just wanted to let you know that I received the duvet yesterday and aired it out and put in a new duvet cover. The North Face products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available. . Pillow style: Stomach Sleeper Pillow. Double row stitch edges and a satin corded perimeter add to the luxurious look and feel. Fill weight is the number of ounces needed to fill the pillow to be a certain thickness. We looked at the top Down Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Side sleepers can also benefit from a second pillow placed between the knees, which helps keep the spine in alignment. The down is treated to the very highest standard. My husband said the next morning "you did real good getting this comforter and these pillows"! and extra firm has (21 oz.) It's normal to change positions throughout the night, but typically the position you wake up in is the position you were in most of the night. I was able to find a cover of the same size and it worked perfectly. We use a special double structure design to provide an outer layer of down for maximum comfort and an inner layer to give flexibility and firmness. And, more specifically, Hungarian goose down provides an even more luxurious choice thanks to itsexceptional thermal qualities and softness. As fill power increases, the down can trap more air which, in turn, allows more insulation from the down. (398) $139.49. I will definitely be buying a summer weight one because this will be too heavy come summer time :). "For what it is worth, this is my second comforter order. Maybe you already have organic fitted sheets, flat sheet, cases and covers but can't find the perfect all natural pillow? I am so happy I did research and found your company. Read reviews and buy Luxury White Goose Down Pillow - 600 Fill Power at Target. Still chocolate but significantly higher quality ingredients, much more expensive than Godiva, requiring much greater skill to source and manufacture. We wash the down using clean (physically filtered) water from our own well. Rest your head in cloud-like softness, and the core design supports your head during the night. High quality. Soft for stomach sleeper, Medium for side sleeper, Firm to back sleeper. Our Decorative Pillow Inserts are beautiful, highly crafted down and feather pillow inserts to go in your decorative sham, throw pillow, or sofa pillow. "I received the comforter just as you described and am very pleased. We work directly with the best Hungarian goose down suppliers in the country to assure the highest-quality Hungarian goose down goes into every one of our products. I am very happy with the fine quality and fill power. Thus,their down is highly desirable for its softness and thermal qualities. $99.56 shipping. Superior Down 700 Fill Power Hungarian White Goose Down Pillow. Just want to tell you the comforter and pillows are more amazing then I can say. The pillow works well with all sleeping positions. It didn't shrink after washing, and our pros liked how nicely it fit inside a pillowcase. The down is certified by the Responsible Down Standard for traceability in the supply chain. 700+ fill power 100% white goose down outside layer and feather head core inside, 400TC German milled Batiste cotton, durable, down leak-proof calendered, Double Needle Stitching with White Cording. Fill power is a measure of quality, size and cleanliness. The higher the fill power the higher the quality, the higher it will loft and the longer it will "retain its firmness" (i.e. DOWNLITE Medium Density 230 TC 600 Fill Power White Goose Down Hotel Bed Pillow $56.99 - $66.99 Beckham Hotel Collection Pillows for Sleeping - Set of 2 Cooling Luxury Bed Pillow for Back, Stomach or Side Sleepers We also loved Cuddledown's 700 fill power pillow, if you sleep on your back or stomach. Since were a bedding company located in Hungary, , you can rest easy knowing that our products are, Premium goose down inside and high-quality, silk-fine,100% cotton sateen on the outside i. t is really top quality. Down fill power measures the quality and effectiveness of the loft or fluffiness of the down in a duvet. Always washed using recycled water and environmentally friendly soap. Co. From $343.99 ($172.00 per item) (2) Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.2 total votes. The comforter I bought is excellent, I like it very much. It offers unparalleled head and neck support. Industry or Government Certifications: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX. Enhance your comfort by adding non-traditional sleeping pillows into the mix. BENEFITS. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. . I followed your instructions on opening the parcelthe pillows were firmly sealed in the protective bag. This item: Continental Bedding King Size Goose Down Pillows - Soft King Down Pillows Set of 1 - 700 Fill Power - RDS Down Pillow Cotton Damask Shell $169.99 National Allergy Premium 100% Cotton Zippered Pillow Protector King Size, 2 Pack $15.77 ($7.89/Count) Product Description Compare with similar items Product information Warranty & Support Fill power represents quality, loft and how warm a down comforter will sleep. ResMed, Airfit P10 Pillow, Small. Free shipping for many products! Not too hard as it still cradles my neck. FREE shipping. That space between the crown of your shoulder and the side of your head when you sleeping on your side so your spine is as straight as possible.What impacts my 'Comfort Gap'? Far too many, do not care.what this world has encountered; whereas, they continue to be 'disobedient'. It fit perfectly in a standard-size pillowcase and was beloved by testers for being comfortable and maintaining its proper shape after use. - beautiful pillows. I'm so happy with it, it's absolutely beautiful, its so soft and like sleeping on a cloud. Standard Queen King Euro 26x26. Absolutely. Eastwarmth Natural Goose Down Feather Hotel Collection Pillow for Sleeping,100% Cotton Cover Bed Pillow Standard Size 1 Pack, JA COMFORTS Goose Down and Feather Bed Pillows for Sleeping (2 Packs)- Standard/Queen, Filling Weight 37 OZ, Hotel Collection, Goose Down Filling, Cotton Cover , White, Ameridown Signature Soft 600 Fill Power Goose Down Pillow, Ideal Support for Stomach Sleepers, Queen Size, Eastwarmth Natural Goose Down&Feather Pair Hotel Pillows Insert for Side and Back Sleepers, Set of 2 Bedding Soft Pillows 100% Soft Cotton Standard 20x26in, East Coast Bedding White Goose Down & White Goose Feather Down Pillow, King, Queen Size, and Standard Size Down Pillows, Firm & Medium Support Pillows, 100% Cotton Shell, Set of 2, King Size, APSMILE Goose Feather Down Pillows -Set of 2 Soft Medium Bed Pillows for Sleeping 100% Organic Cotton Standard Size Hotel-Quality Pillows Insert for Stomach/Back Sleepers, All About Down Travel Pillow with 800 Fill Power European Ethically Raised Goose Down, Hypoallergenic, 100% Cotton Finished in Germany, US Made and Family Owned Since 1974, DOWNFORT Side Sleeper Down Pillow, Smooth Breathing, Ergonomics Bed Pillow, Patented Double-Layer Design, Queen Size 18x28, WENERSI Premium Feather Down Pillows with Feather Blended (2-Pack, Queen Firm) 100% Cotton Shell with Ultra Fresh Treatment, Luxury White Goose Down Pillow - 75% White Goose Feather & 25% White Goose Down 550 Fill Power, Lincove Hotel Collection Pillows for Sleeping - Luxury, Plush, Hypoallergenic - for Neck Pain, Back & Side Sleepers (Queen Size, Pack of 1), puredown Natural Goose Feather Throw Pillow Inserts 20 x 20 (Set of 2, White), Dcor Pillow for Couches, Chairs, Offices, Apartments, WENERSI Premium Feather Down Pillows with Feather Blended (2-Pack, Queen Soft) 100% Cotton Shell with Ultra Fresh Treatment, Basic Beyond Goose Feather Down Pillows, Queen Size Set of 2 Feather Pillows, Hotel Pillows for Sleeping, 18" x 28", DOWNLITE Flat & Soft Down Pillow Hypoallergenic Premium Down (Not Feathers) Standard Size, 20 x 26, UNIKOME Adjustable 2 in 1 Layer Pillow, Goose Feathers Down Pillow with 100% Cotton Cover, Firm Support for Stomach, Side and Back Stomach Sleeper, Standard/Queen Size, Pack of 1, 20x28 Inches, AIKOFUL Premium Adjustable Queen Size Goose Feather Pillow with 100% Cotton Cover (Queen Size), Downright 254 Thread Count 29 oz Bernina Down Pillow, 20" x 36", King 20x36, White, Alanzimo Luxury Home Collection Goose Feathers Down Pillows Queen Size for Sleeping Bed Pillows,100% Feather-Proof Natural Cotton Cover 1 Pack Soft Pillow for Side Stomach Sleepers(Queen:1 Pillow), JA COMFORTS Duck Feather and Down Bed Pillows for Sleeping(2 Pack)- Standard/Queen(20IN28IN), Filling Weight 37 OZ, Hotel Collection, Cotton Cover, White, East Coast Bedding Down & Feather Pillow, Hotel Collection King, Queen Size, and Standard Size Down Pillows, Firm Support Pillows, White Insert Pillows, Set of 2, Queen Size Set, Downright 305 Thread Count 14 oz Organa Down Pillow, 20" x 26", Standard 20x26, SNUG&COZY Grey Goose Feather Down Pillows for Sleeping(2 Pack)- Standard Size(20IN26IN), Goose Feather&Down Filling, 100% Cotton Cover, 100% Down Proof, Machine Wash, White, Abripedic French Bread Shape Goose-Down-Blend Pillow - Pleated Top Goose Down fill and Flat Bottom Down-Alternative fill, 600 Thread Count, 100% Cotton Shell, Firm, Standard Size, Set of 2, SensorPEDIC Temperature Regulating Coolest Comfort Contour Memory Foam Bed Pillow, 1 Count (Pack of 1), White, Continental Bedding - Premium Down Pillows, Dreamy down pillows for the best night's sleep. Medium So, a down pillow with 800 fill power goose down will feel a bit more "airy" and less prone to compacting, allowing you to sleep more "in" the pillow, compared to a 700 fill power down pillow . Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads, Machine washable (front-loading machines only). These pillows keep your neck in natural comfortable position while you sleep. The larger the down cluster the more mature the bird from which it came. Features Specifications Brand Lincove Model 5 Also Consider Hometyler Gusseted Goose Down Pillows Check Price This down pillow is perfected with multiple rounds of testing. We are here to help you make the right choices for a perfect night's sleep. Down Pillows Hungarian 800 Our very finest Hungarian White Goose Down pillows, Ultra-high 800+ fill power . The higher the fill power number, the larger the down clusters. All of our extensive testing leads to thousands of data points for GH analysts to go through before making these recommendations. The difference is not dramatic but it is noticeable, especially when the down is new, fresh and clean. The inside core filling gives more flexibility and long life span. Soft is recommended for stomach sleepers, Medium for side sleepers, Firm for back sleepersWorldwide ShippingFree 6 Day economy shipping or low rate 3 Day Express Shipping( Continental United States, EU). We just received our beautiful goose down comforter from Hungary! People think that fill weight and fill power are the same thing, but the reality is: Just to give you some perspective on the difference between those qualities: a 600 fill power down cluster is a little bit smaller than a US dime but an 850 fill power down cluster is larger than a US Quarter and has the maximum loft and the highest quality. Standard/Queen down pillow measures 18" W x 26" L. King down pillow measures 18" W x 34" L. If you notice an odor when your down pillows are wet, dont worry as thats perfectly normal itll dissipate after its fully dry. Thanks for such great service and wonderful products. TheChamber Pillowsare covered in a natural, cotton casing. Will recommend your product to all my friends. Actually, its the exact opposite. We noticed on your website that you suggest storing them in a cotton-breathing bag (storage bag)and that you could send those on request. Thank you so much for making such wonderful products, they actually put a smile to my face!. I hope to get another 17 years out of this comforter, which should just about take me out the top. Shop Wayfair for the best 800 fill power down pillows. Customer service excellent! Looking for a soft, plush down comforter to match your down pillow? I received my comforter today and everything seems to be in good order. polyester) styles. There are so many types of .css-1me6ynq{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#125C68;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#125C68;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1me6ynq:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}top-tested pillows to choose from, including memory foam pillows, down alternative pillows and even latex pillows, but theres nothing plusher than traditional down pillows. The security deposit is $700. I am so glad I found your company. . I have been using it for over a week and it has eliminated my neck pain. 2" gusset provides added loft and helps support the head and neck. But, Godiva is probably better. The five-chamber design keeps the down and feather fill evenly distributed. The outer layer is filled with 100% 800 fill power Hungarian White Goose Down surrounded by 400 thread count, 100% high-quality cotton tick or Lyocell. All Natural Product. "A chocolate truffle made with Dom Perignon and milk chocolate ganache and then encased in milk chocolate". firm contains (19oz.) 800 Fill Power Hungarian Goose Down Pillows. Duck down is more affordable than goose down, as 100% goose down tends to be superior at retaining heat, which is ideal for chillier nights. Just wanted to let you know that I bought a comforter from you this past fall. All Natural Product. great I LOVE my pillow from you I'm getting one for my husband and also it will be great to have an extra! The cover is an exquisite 308 thread count, Egyptian Combed Cotton, white, down proof ticking Uncompromising quality! This incredibly fluffy and soft down pillow features 800 fill power.