BMW recently announced its intention to reenter the cruiser market, with the launch of the 18,995 R18 due in September. As with all insurances, terms and conditions apply. The SR400 is powered by a 399cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve engine that produces a torquey, thumper engine character that makes it an absolute blast to ride. Got a hot tip? Once the liquid cools down after going through the plates, itll then be circulated back through the engine to ensure everything stays nice and cool. All it does is make the bike heavier, slower and uglier. I would like your verified suppliers matching service! Other riders, mostly on forums, disagree and are determined that even a few minutes of idling without moving will cause catastrophic engine failure. Fully equipped for the streetincluding turn signals, license-plate light, mirrors, speedometer and more. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The beauty of the VW-powered motorcycle is the fact that the VW engine is a very reliable, very powerful low revving engine with a lot of torque. As a rider of an old BMW airhead (1980 R100), I cannot imagine why anyone would ever do this. If youre ever in Atlanta, check out Blue Moon Cycles, John Landstroms (the seller) place. Our Jason Torchinsky wrote about the Brazilian bike before and explains that the country may have also been motivated to build VW-powered motorcycles due to the lack of large motorcycles for police use. As they are in the front of the engine, the air flows right up through it to reduce the heat. WebThats what youre going to experience again on a new Honda XR150L. Something went wrong. Just remember that when oil gets too hot too often, it loses some of its lubricating properties. Superb reliabl $13,995 Dealership CC-1486375 2004 BMW Motorcycle 2004 BMW R1105S Motorcycle. The coolant will go through the radiator to reduce the temperature levels, and then it is circulated all over again. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. absorbers, wheels, tires, cover devices, electric devices, lamps, Do they have a frame or something to keep them upright? $245.00-$265.00 / piece. We have a team of professionals ready to help. Busted bike, 2. Transmission: Five Speed No Reverse. Would live to find one, shine it up, and name it Floyd.. Air-cooled and liquid-cooled motorcycles have different characteristics that make each of them unique. VW Motercycles explains that the next step is to connect the Beetle engine to the existing BMW transmission, and that is done through a custom bellhousing. https://www.citroenet.org.uk/miscellaneous/bfg/bfg.htm. Commercial use. Its If you remember Mike Wolfe on American pickers bought a Von Dutch VW powered BMW. Eventually, because of an alleged dispute, Willis ended up with the tooling and the rights. Cooling Air cooled. An air-cooled motorcycle engine is the easiest type of cooling method to understand. Liquid cooling is a little more difficult to understand than air cooling, but both cooling methods will effectively cool down a motorcycle. When I was 25 a friend and I took our old XT500's on a short trip and I fell in love with adventure bike riding.Shortly after getting married my wife and I rode from Cape to Cairo on 200 cc Chinese road bikes. instruments, bracing wires, motor parts, reverse gear devices, rear From there, apparently, things get easier as you mount on a generator, a carburetor, and an exhaust. This site is owned and operated by Francois Steyn. Air-cooled motorcycles are known to be cheaper than liquid-cooled ones. Its been restyled to look more like those early-Seventies versions of the aircooled CB. Most recently in 2020, Whitson was praised by V8 motorcycle builder Boss Hoss for taking one of the companys chunky bikes 3,000 miles down highwayPeeeeeeeees in Alaska. Sadly, engine output and which BMW gave up its frame for this isnt known. The bike featured looks pretty well done, but no thanks. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting their website.Carole Nash Air-cooled motorcycles dont have as many parts as liquid-cooled motorcycles, and that means that the overall maintenance required will be much less. In the winter, I especially love looking at classic motorcycles while my Triumph Tiger freezes outside. Cylinder NO. Cycle Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties. Others report overheating, even while moving slowly.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'adventurebiketroop_com-box-4','ezslot_5',111,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-adventurebiketroop_com-box-4-0'); There were some old-timers that have done hundreds of thousands of miles on air-cooled motors for over four decades. After answering these questions, you should get a better idea of what kind of motorcycle you should be gravitating towards. Air-cooled engines were designed to last, even in hot summer months and in traffic. In an oil-cooled motorcycle engine, the oil circulates throughout the engine in an oil tube connected to an external oil cooler. Though choosing the correct engine may seem overwhelming, understanding what to look for and what types of complete motorcycle engines are available can be helpful. You can call it an entry-level sportbike (and we have), which sums up the Yamaha YZF-R3 s capabilities in a nutshell. If it really gets very hot and you know the traffic is not going to start moving in the next minute or two, just switch off your engine so the internal explosions can stop for a while. The motorcycle fins are positioned so the air deliberately focuses on the cylinder of the engine. }. Client is god as well as keep providing excellent after-sale Through further drilling, I did land on the page that the Mecum listing appears to be suggesting, and its called VW Motercycles. On the page is a nearly eight-year-old article detailing why people swap BMW engines for Volkswagen engines, and Whitsons involvement in it. It is a single-cylinder, air-cooled motorcycle. [Editors note: Thats a real VW taillight there! The general rule of thumb is to replace coolant around every 10,000 miles. A fuse that keeps blowing is probably one of the most annoying issues a motorcyclist (or motorist) can face, especially when the problem is intermittent. Some manufacturers will call it an oil-cooled engine to make it easier to tell the difference between them. Liquid-cooled motorcycles leave lesser emissions behind when driving, and that means a lower carbon footprint. Web0.8L, Air cooled motorcycle oil with clutch additive: Gear oil type and capacity( in liters) N/A: Battery: 12V/4Ah: Light: Standard Lights: Suspension(Front/Rear) Sale! It is a single-cylinder, air-cooled motorcycle that is now in a second generation since 2003. Engine: Air-Cooled 229cc OHV Single-Cylinder Power: 15.4hp & 11.8ft-lbs Top Speed: 70mph Weight: 291lbs Origin: America Purchase: $4,000 Honda Rebel 300 Though Engine: 305cc air-cooled 4-stroke SOHC parallel twin, 60mm x 54mm bore and stroke, 10:1 compression ratio, 28hp @ 9,000rpm (factory claim)Top speed: 2mph (period test) Carburetion: 2 Keihin 26mm [] Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. This will help cool the engine more efficiently. I havent been in forever, but it was full of cool vintage bikes. An oil-cooled motorcycle engine is an air-cooled motorcycle engine that also has an external oil cooler in it. Its iconic V-twin 1,202cc air-cooled Evolution powerplant gives it the massive low-end torque and the unmistakable soundtrack that Harley-Davidson is renowned for. Its critical that the complete engine you choose is compatible with the motorcycle that you are wanting to use it with. Firstly, Harleys are very popular in the U.S. and there are many of them in daily use. From sourcing the components, designing the bike, figuring out the mechanical solutions and putting it all together. Built out from a Kawasaki KLR640 What a nice touch. etc.. It seems to be doing duty as a license plate lamp, too, making me wonder if its possibly a cut-down 1954-1955 Heart Taillight with the heart lens area repurposed to be the license plate light opening? Liquid-cooled motorcycle engines are much better for sportbikes and performance bikes. stably due to our long-term friendly cooperation with many Web2020 BMW Motorcycle 2020 BMW R1250RS. So has the trusty old R1150GSs.If it really gets very hot and you know the traffic is not going to start moving in the next minute or two, just switch off your engine so the internal explosions can stop for a while. WebCompCooler Motorcycle Rider Solo Cooling System is made up of 6L ICE Cooler Circulation Unit, Liquid Cooling Vest, and 3 ft extension hose, operated by motorcycle 12V power by I am sure leaving the BMW twin in place leaves you with a better bike, but symmetry if you will of going from an opposed twin to an opposed four makes for a neat machine, and the VW trim and lights are a great touch. I saw one of these conversions at a BMW rally a few years ago. At half the price of the BMW R18, the XV950R proves good value for an entry into the cruiser market. WebMillions of buyers are looking for their next motorcycle on Cycle Trader this month! Fuel injection gives the motor fantastic response and modern practicality. Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster, Honda designed motor engine z50 crf50 50cc z-50 xr50 crf 50 kit, 3 product ratings - LIFAN 125cc 4 Gears Manual Clutch Engine Motor PIT PRO TRAIL DIRT BIKE ATV GREY, 2 product ratings - BT 125cc 3+1 Semi Auto + Reverse Engine Motor PIT QUAD DIRT BIKE ATV DUNE BUGGY, 2 product ratings - 49cc 2 stroke Pull Start Engine Motor Mini Pocket PIT Quad Dirt Bike ATV Buggy, 3 product ratings - BT 125cc Auto Engine Motor 4 Gears Up Kick Start Semi PIT PRO Quad Dirt Bike ATV, 3 product ratings - BT 125cc 1+1 Auto Engine Motor + Wiring Kit + Carby QUAD DIRT BIKE ATV BUGGY. Talented customizers transform modern Yamaha models. Parts are cheap, it is low tech and so easy to maintain. Air-cooled motorcycles have a higher tendency to overheat than liquid-cooled motorcycles. 1940 to 1985 Ducati Motorcycles for Sale (1 - This site uses cookies to ensure the best browsing experience on our website. WebTop Features. If you see this message, you've caught me off guard. word-wrap : break-word ; Please provide us with the following required information: By checking this box, I agree to: (1) receive recurring automated marketing and non-marketing calls, texts, and emails from American Honda Motor Co., Inc. and participating Honda and Acura dealers at any phone numbers and email addresses provided above (consent not required to make a purchase, msg & data rates apply, reply STOP to opt-out of texts or HELP for help); (2) the. But you can buy an airhead for less than a /2 by a mile these days and it has the same power as these VW things with actual brakes and a hundred pounds less weight. 644cc air-cooled dry-sump single-cylinder four-stroke. There are five models in the CRF line, providing a little something for everyone. According to the Mecum listing, Whitson rode it from California to Sturgis, South Dakota many times. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. It was still in place a couple years later when my buddy sold the Guzzi.). Crate engines arrive fully assembled in a large wooden crate. Theriding position usually directs the riders feet forwards and hands up, naturally causing the rider to lean back slightly. WebA full-sized 21-inch front wheel teams up with a super-reliable air-cooled Honda engine, electric starting, front and rear disc brakes and a five-speed transmission, a collection of The Honda CRF is a line of motocross, trail, and dual sport motorcycles. Im sure there would be some work to make sure it was getting adequate cooling, but should be more than doable. The oil cooler will also have fins attached to it, and that will even further increase the amount of air getting to the engine. Where air-cooled motorcycles have fins on them, liquid-cooled motorcycles will have water jackets located inside of the engine and near the cylinders. WebMotorcycle Engine Parts for sale, Quality Safety ZS139FMB Air Cooled Motorcycle Engine , Performance Motorcycle Parts on sale of Wuxi Yingkesong Import & Export Trading Co., Ltd from China. 2022 Yamaha YZF-R3: $5,299. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. The BMW C400 GT is the brand's capable urban combustion scooter powered by a water-cooled 350 CC single-cylinder engine. Its making an unspecified amount of power and is fed from dual S&S carburetors. As our readers know, I spend way too much time looking at listings for vehicles that I wish I could own. A fan near the radiator will turn on if the coolant isnt doing its job to keep the engine as cool as it should be. Its not often that I find nothing tangible about a company, but here we are. The preference for character over outright horsepower means that air cooled engines remain viable for this style of motorcycle. A very slight breeze will be sufficient in most cases. Directly to your inbox. Anyone looking for the explosive off-road experience of a powerful two-stroke bike will particularly love the YZ250. Classic style. The Mecum listing says to visit the VBMW Motorcycles Facebook page for more information, but such a page does not exist. New listings: ALL 2021 SABER CATS MUST GO TURBOPOWERSPORTS - $3 999 (Grand Prairie), ALL 2021 SABER CATS MUST GO TURBOPOWERSPORTS - $3 999 (Grand Prairie) BMW have only the R nineT. Better yet, a twin-BMW-engined, AWD Beetle. Tricycles and spare parts such as the whole tricycles, shock As to the cost difference between them, liquid-cooled motorcycles are more expensive because there are more moving parts involved in the manufacturing process. Laid back motorcycling is benefiting from some recently renewed popularity, seemingly driven by the rise of the retro scene, its aesthetics and lifestyle over the sheer performance of the bikes. Engine oil circulates through the capillary tubes, and it reduces the heat because the air blowing in through the fins located near the oil cooler. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. WebCycleTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Bmw Classic / Vintage Motorcycles for sale anywhere. An air-cooled motorcycle will have fins that allow the wind to pass through it more efficiently. If you want a cheap, low-maintenance motorcycle to boot around on now and then, then you might be better off with an air-cooled motorcycle. Apparently, Whitson enjoyed this motorcycle from the 1970s all the way until 2018, when he sold it to a dealership. https://www.bluemooncycle.com/our-showroom/. WebMotorcycles have been air-cooled since the late 1800s and only in more recent times did many manufacturers switch over to liquid cooling. WebStyled like a European motorcycle, it helped Honda to meet the American need for speed, looks, and horsepower. If you are not overheating wearing your rider gear, then your bike will probably be fine too.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'adventurebiketroop_com-banner-1','ezslot_7',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-adventurebiketroop_com-banner-1-0'); I've been riding motorcycles since I was in school and have traveled thousands of miles on various bikes through more than 10 countries. MENU Engine 140CC Manual Clutch Kick Start 4 Gear Motorcycle Air Cooled Engine Motor PIT PRO DIRT BIKE. WebFour Wheeled ATVs Motorcycles for sale, Quality Yamaha 200CC ATV CDI Four Stroke Four Wheeled Motorcycles , Air Cooled 4 Wheeled Motorbike on sale of LONGSONG(HONGKONG)TRADING CO.,LIMITED from China. link to Why Does My Motorcycle Keep Blowing Fuses. That would definitely negate any flow advantage from that intake. This is the same way a motorcycle cools off. That way, you arent left trying to kick a VW engine into life using a BMW kick starter. Find out more, Test ride Yamaha Motorcycles at events near you. It seems that older motorcycle enthusiasts know what these are, but no major site has detailed them before. I still have the hots for a Munch Mammut, though. handles, car frames and so on.The products are mainly exported and popular in the Middle East, consent for cookies to be used. A motorcycle will repeatedly blow a fuse Hey there, Suzuki-fan! Air-cooled motorcycles have been around for ever and they were carefully designed not to overheat. We boast to provide high-quality products and services quickly and Liquid-cooled motorcycles run better in all different climates. You can delete or block all cookies but some parts of the website will not work. Heres what Ive found out since I bought my air-cooled Honda XR650L. Another big difference between air-cooled and liquid-cooled motorcycles is the performance of them. Crate engines are manufactured by many different companies. BMW R 18, from 16,999. Online sales and quotation service is currently only available to UK customers. Web250 AIR COOLED 2 CYLINDER ENGINE. Repair costs for air-cooled motorcycles will be cheaper than liquid cooled ones. Others tell stories of catastrophic engine failure after only a couple of minutes of idling. Please send her buses. When its a warm summer day, and you need to cool off, you might stand in front of a fan to cool your body temperature down. Pros & Cons of Air Cooled Motorcycles Some of the benefits of air cooled motorcycle engines include: Lower cost to build. handles, car frames and so on. But why not just buy one of those then? In many counties outside of the U.S. it is legal to split lanes which means you never need to come to a complete stop for very long. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. etc.. The products are mainly exported and popular in the Middle East, Here are a few common types of motorcycle engines: Yes. Small-capacity sportsbikes can be enormous fun and very practical at the same time. This website uses cookies. outstanding suppliers.Client is god as well as keep providing excellent after-sale Best for commuting, keeping your carbon footprint low, and driving in the heat. absorbers, wheels, tires, cover devices, electric devices, lamps, Its priced at over 8,000 cheaper than the BMW, too. View cart for details. How about a BMW 700 coupe? .content_format td{ The 113-cubic-inch fuel-injected V-twin engine that powers it takes a back seat to no V-twin when it comes to power and reliability. not for sale yet. The regearing caused fitment issues, so then you needed to relocate the input shaft, which required welding and machining. After a while, the engine may even shut down completely by itself. mercedes@theautopian.com An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Crate engines are a type of fully completed motorcycle engine. For information including how to stop them, click Cookies & Privacy Policy.In the UK, Carole Nash Insurance Consultants Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under firm reference number 307243. Indian was Americas first motorcycle company, and the Indian Chief Dark Horses style has stayed true to the brands roots, continuing a tradition of classic design with looks that wouldnt be out of place on Route 66 in the 1940s. Passages into the engine allow this liquid to freely circulate. Benefits of a Liquid Cooled Motorcycle Engine Because motorcycles have internal combustion, they require either air cooling or liquid cooling. Are you having a tough time trying to decide between an air-cooled and liquid-cooled motorcycle? Its usually cheaper to get an entirely new engine installed, which brings us back to the fins of the motorcycle once again. Calls may be recorded for WebAir cooled motorcycles were the original type of engine. etc. On URAL or Dnepr or Chiang Jiang BMW rip-off motorcycles, it makes totally sense, because the engines on those are crap, but the rest is pretty rugged and solid. CycleTrader.com is not responsible for the accuracy of the information. CFMotos big adventure tourer challenges the big boys of the category. In the U.S., California remains the only state where it is legal to split lanes. border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; Quality Suppliers| It is one of their most popular lightweight street bikes available. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. The decision doesnt come as easy as one might think, and its always helpful to look through some valuable information that can help you better decide on what one to go with. Ive found a motorcycle that seems to do so much right. I was hoping it would make that chirping sound like a 60s beetle with the pea shooter exhaust tips. All rights reserved. And make sure your bike is properly maintained. Unlike a bike today that cost a fortune to service (forget about fixing some electrical problem on the road), it never breaks! (Also, I gotta ask as someone that laughs at peepee jokes. Regardless of who you want to believe, there are a few things that you can do to prevent your air-cooled motorcycle from overheating. 43k miles. Its set to roll across the auction block on January 26. parts, reverse gear devices, rear axles, boot trunks, front cabs, Oil-cooled engines are usually used on smaller motorcycles and some cruisers. Because air-cooled motorcycles rely on the air to keep them cool, it results in having less control over the temperature that motorcycles get up to. VW Motercycles goes on to note that BMW was a popular choice because the motorcycle manufacturer already used boxer engines, making a Beetles engine a natural fit, and an aesthetically-pleasing one at that. Latin America, Russia, East Europe and Southeast Asia.We boast to provide high-quality products and services quickly and We're Safe! The listing reports that the other conversion parts include the parts that Whitson sold for kits like the intake and exhaust manifolds. The YZ250 is one of the most successful motorcycles in Motocross sports. All I got is a BMW-powered 2CV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1E3uVNbAas. Send it to ushere. Electric vehicles and accessories such as entire vehicles, shock The odometer shows 24,668 miles, but its unclear how many of those were pre-conversion. devices, electric devices, lamps, instruments, bracing wires, motor The 2017 SR400 is a legendary classic that's a kick to ride. There are a couple of factors to consider when looking at the heat dissipation of oil-cooled motorcycle engines: Oil coolers sit in front of the engine of the motorcycle. Liquid-cooled motorcycles have a higher heat tolerance because of their more complicated circulation system, and that means theyll be able to withstand a lot more heat exposure. Whitson took what he purchased and opened a business centered around selling Volkswagen-powered motorcycles and kits to convert motorcycles to VW power. Air cooled engines rely on nothing but My thoughts exactly, BMW is light with many horsepower, VW is heavy with few.. axles, boot trunks, front cabs, handles, car frames and so on. Here are some of the questions people commonly have about the topic. The objective of those fins is to make more surface area so that the air can pass through them. WebRepair engines with air cooled engines for sale or restore your machinery with a totally new engine. JT]. Air-cooled engines remove heat from the motorcycle through the air that comes in contact with the engine as youre driving. services to customers is the business motto constantly implemented I also recall some VW powered BMW sidecar rigs from the era when the biggest BMW twin was 600cc but as soon as the R90 and R100 appeared people stuck those in their /2 side hacks instead. Our Suspension Engineer Explains Why This One Suspension Design Parameter Has Such A Huge Effect On Ride, Handling, And Body Roll. Because fewer parts need to be installed, customers can enjoy some added cost savings. This 1953 Webley-Vickers combines the frame and transmission of a BMW with a 2000cc Volkswagen boxer, resulting in a beautiful machine that was its builders joy for five decades, and even served as a platform to help others make Volkswagen-powered BMWs. This motorcycle has popped up at Mecum Auctions and its set to roll across the Las Vegas auction block on January 26. And hey, at least its not a trike. Air-cooled motorcyclesdont use a liquid-based circulation system when cooling down a motorcycle. The word military should be your first clue that the Hayes M1030 is a cut above the average diesel bike. Twice the complexity of a BMW airhead, but with more weight and the same horsepower! For some riders, theres nothing to beat the purity of a simple air-cooled motorcycle but, in recent years, this most traditional engine type has verged on extinction due to tougher emissions laws. instruments, bracing wires, motor parts, handles and car frames WebAir cooled motorcycles were the original type of engine. You can find engines that offer various benefits to motorcycle performance. 2 pieces (Min Order) CN Yiwu Great Auto Parts Co., Ltd. 2YRS. Why not? Whenever youre driving in a busy city, youll always hear that cruiser driving by and making a ton of noise. Web2023 XR650L BASE MSRP: $6,999 Destination Charge: $400.00 Freight Surcharge: $200.00 Available Color BUILD Get My Quote RIDE ANYWHERE The XR650L is one of the most Those crazy French built a few Citron GS 4 and Visa twin powered motorcycles in the 70s, mostly because escorting the president on German motorcycles felt wrong we have buyer assistants who speak English, French, Spanishand we are ready to help you anytime. Ive reached out to Doug Whitson to see if he could give me any more information. Air-cooled motorcycles tend to be noisy, and youll always look twice when you see a cruiser driving past because of how loud it is. Air-cooled engines were designed to last, even in hot summer months and in traffic. : 2 Cylinder. Liquid-cooled motorcycle engines have more reliable cooling, making them a better option when temperatures get too extreme levels. Hayes M1030 Military Diesel Motorcycle There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Sell Your Motorcycle Edit Your Listing If your motorcycle didnt have those fins, it would overheat much quicker. services to customers is the business motto constantly implemented His own motorcyclethe one on sale herewas built in the 1970s and was named the Webley-Vickers. It launched in Japan in 1994 and later hit US markets in 2009. Web2. Machinery that has internal combustion will require a method of cooling to prevent it from overheating. Whitson also supplied an aluminum billet bellhousing with an electric starter, exhaust manifolds, a generator mount, a clutch button, an oil-filled intake manifold to keep the carb from icing, and more. That doesnt mean that we cant get closer to the truth. Liquid cooling is another way that motorcycles can cool down, but it works a little differently than air cooling. absorbers, wheels, tires, cover devices, electric devices, lamps, .content_format p{ Many people prefer to purchase completed motorcycle motors for a variety of reasons, the most common being convenience and efficiency in time management. Liquid-cooled motorcycles are built a little differently than air-cooled ones. A lot of cruisers use air-cooled engines because people drive them on highways at higher speeds. Overheating of an air-cooled engine can be prevented with proper maintenance. Air-cooled motorcycles do not provide as much power output as liquid-cooled motorcycles because the more power output, the hotter the engine will get. Fewer parts in the motorcycle mean that there is a lower chance of things breaking down. In addition, its proven powerplant requires very little maintenance. This can be another benefit for those that like to keep their carbon footprint to a minimum. stably due to our long-term friendly cooperation with many Theyll instead have a radiator built into them, typically located near the front of the motorcycle. Specifications:1)Engine type: 4-Strokes.AirCooled Single Cylinder2)Displacement: 200cc3)Compressingratio:9.0:1, 4)Rated power and rotate speed: 11kw/8000rpm5)Max torque and rotate speed: 13N.m/6500rpm6)Ignition type: C.D.I7) Fuel tank capacity: 8L8)Driving mode: Shaft /chain9)Starting system: Electric10) Gearshift mode:4 forward 1reverse11)Tire(front/rear): 19x7.00-8/18x9.50-812)Brake system : drum(manual)/disc(foot)13)Dimension(L*W*H): 1700*1020*1060mm14)Distance(front/rear wheel): 830mm/775mm15)Distance(axles):1050mm16)Max speed: 60km/h17)Available color: red, yellow, blue, green, black18)Max loaded: 150kg, Outer packing :Carton dimensions :1520*855*740mmG.W /N.W :191/150kg, ConveyanceQty/20' Ft: 12pcsQty40Ft: 28pcsQty/40' HQ: 42pcs, LONGSONG(HONGKONG)TRADING CO.,LIMITED