Some adjustments are easy, like finally getting to enjoy the simple things with the one you love without impending doom hanging over your heads. It is revealed that Maurice, Belle's father, has a brother! "I'm your Papa. After hours of labor, it was worth it to hold her newborn daughter, sharing the most wonderful moment with the best husband in the whole world. The cries had quieted down. Celine just smiled and looked at her belly. Belle is the female protagonist of Disney's 1991 and 2017 film Beauty and the Beast. Belle is also the fifth official . Celine had tears in her eyes. High school student Suzu lives in two parallel realities. Did I mention fluff and really bad sarcastic jokes? Voiced by actress and singer Paige O'Hara, Belle, the book-loving daughter of an eccentric inventor, yearns to abandon her predictable village life in return for adventure. has been tapped to play Belle in the upcoming animated and live-action hybrid 30th anniversary special of the Disney classic "Beauty and the Beast." He definitely didn't want that to happen to his wife. He headed towards the kitchen. His dear wife right now was giving birth to their daughter, and the midwife was there to help her, doing her job. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. What if the Beast was all sweet and kind to her after making her his prisoner and she realises that she falls in love with him much earlier on Despus de perder su reino a mano de los lores, Mrida inicia su pica cruzada en busca de un digno ejrcito que le ayude a retomar su trono. One more thing before you read this story is that I named the prince Vincent. Celine had tears in her eyes. She's been doing mostly all of the work. Things take a little wacky turn from there, but end happily for the couple. Her irises were a beautiful hazel color. Dragons are not defeated. falling down lil peep sample Projetos; trucks for sale alberta Blog; . Orange Marmalade Mr Gold wants you to eat! As Maurice made breakfast, he thought that this morning was the best morning he had ever had. "Belle needs to go in her cradle, but I don't want to let her go. But the thing is like in the novels and even the fanfiction the men are super attractive. After hours of labor, it was worth it to hold her newborn daughter, sharing the most wonderful moment with the best husband in the whole world. This is a one-shot I posted on FanFiction.Net back in 2018. He couldn't think A new face rolls into the poor provincial town we all know of. When she passed she gave me a mirror that would lead me to the castle. "Doctor, please! Her nose was also small. I felt them then on my neck the sharp pain th Ella's always been a simple child. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (427), Beauty and the Beast - All Media Types (299), Beauty and the Beast (Disney Animated Movies) (285), La Belle et la Bte | Beauty and the Beast (Fairy Tale) (28), Stanley (Disney: Beauty and the Beast) (452), LeFou/Stanley (Disney: Beauty and the Beast) (366), LeFou & Stanley (Disney: Beauty and the Beast) (211), Cadenza/Madame de Garderobe (Disney) (34), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Elsa (Disney)/Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Elsa (Disney) & Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood)/Rapunzel (Disney), Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood) & Rapunzel (Disney), Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III & Merida (Disney) Friendship, Elsa (Disney) & Jack Frost (Guardians of Childhood) Friendship, AJMICKEY56's Fanfiction Palooza! The Old World is gone, Million Years later a new one is born, many stories have begun and ended, how will the stories of this family shape the world. When her brother finally figures out his invention and ventures out to find someone to buy it, he doesn't return. I don't know how I knew, but the man hidden in the shadows softened somehow, thinking over my proposition. When an old foe attacks his ship, knocks him unconscious, and kidnaps the youngest member of his crew, Beast is left to deal with the fallout of his family's poor choices namely kidnapping, arson, and burglary. Please consider turning it on! Life here was just awful, especially the people, but you knew when to shut your mouth. So whats the baby doing?, Rene raised her eyebrows. Book 1 is of Bella from beauty and the beast. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. She knew to better Alex Beast, Twin sister to Ben had always stood beside her brother. However, when hes out in the woods, he can feel eyes on him: Is he the hunter or is he being hunted? We finally have our new baby girl. Minutes had passed. She felt like the contractions would never stop. . ", There, Kei becomes Ryuu and quickly uses the Martial Arts Hall as out outlet for the pent-up rage against his father and the sudden loss of his mother. His wife would often read books aloud to her stomach. Beauty and the Beast (Disney Animated Movies) Relationships: Belle & Gaston (Disney) Belle/Gaston (Disney) Characters: Belle (Disney) Gaston (Disney) Jonathan "Black Jack" Randall Lord John Grey LeFou (Disney) Original Characters Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Outlander Fusion Canon Era Marriage of Convenience Enemies to Friends to Lovers ", Her husband giggled. He reached behind him and yelped in surprise when he felt a small fluffy tail. "Oh, I know what you want." It started about a few weeks ago. Together they embark on a journey full of adventures, trials, love and the desire to become who they really are. What the title said but my own au so going to be different. "You're certainly welcome." "My heart, my galaxy, what could go wrong? Baby and I will just continue enjoying reading.". The Shepherd decides to pay the Hat Seller a visit. "There are darker things than the night." When Naeva is born she is granted an amulet by the same enchantress, which will cause the old spell to return if any harm were to come to her. (A Snow White meets Beauty & the Beast retelling where Vil is put in the hero's position while retaining his canon personality.). No technology and they only use primitive methods; the worst case scenario for a 21st century woman. What he found during his stay was something much different. | Saiki Kusuo no Sai-nan | The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. | Jibaku Shounen Hanako-kun | Toilet-bound Hanako-kun (Anime), Pocket Monsters: Sword & Shield | Pokemon Sword & Shield Versions, 1 | Kotarou wa Hitori Gurashi | Kotaro Lives Alone (Anime), She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (2018). Aurora Rosalind modern day commanding soldier that's an ability leader in the modern day where the zombie apocalypse is happening. He saw his exhausted wife laying in their bed, holding their little bundle of joy who was wrapped up in a bundle of pink blankets. She is an intelligent and undeniably beautiful young woman whose traits are looked down upon in her small French village. 10 years later Belle finds the castle and finds hope English is not my first language, so I apologize for possible A Beauty and the Beast story set a couple years after Belle and Adam are married. En su bsqueda de leales soldados, conocer a grandes amigos, perfectos confidentes, excelentes concejeros y a un amor que la acompaar hasta el ltimo da de su vida./ Mrida x Tadashi, Hiccup x Elsa, Jack x Rapunzel, Alberto x Luca, Hans x Kristoff x Anna. "Alright.". Just another site beauty and the beast belle gives birth fanfiction [REQUESTS CLOSED], Jimmy | Solidarity/Scott | Smajor1995 | Dangthatsalongname, Alex Claremont-Diaz/Henry Fox-Mountchristen-Windsor, Alternate Universe - Coffee Shops & Cafs, Jafar/Mickey Miranda/Primo Nizzuto/Cesare/Adam, Cesare (Non Essere Cattivo 2015)/Jafar (Disney), Marwan Kenzari/Luca Marinelli Character Combinations, (i will laugh if that ever became a searchable tag), (and uses it for more than smart remarks), Eugene Fitzherbert | Flynn Rider/Rapunzel, La Belle et la Bte | Beauty and the Beast (Fairy Tale), La Belle et la Bte | Beauty and the Beast (2014), La Bte | The Beast (La Belle et la Bte)/Original Female Character(s), Belle (Disney)/Original Female Character(s), Native American/First Nations Legends & Lore, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, Daring Charming/Original Male Character(s), King Charming/Queen Charming (Ever After High), The Charming Family is a Noble Family in Belle and Beast's Kingdom, Beauty and the Beast (Disney Animated Movies), Original Belle/Gaston Child(ren) (Disney). What if giving birth is too hard for her? I just want to hold her forever." They turn into animals and it gets even worse so many worse things get worse before they get better.But hey look our lady here can handle it .. maybe oh ! After saving a young puppy from Gaston and his friends when they were kids. Maurice said. Beauty And The Beast (Male Belle X. by Rehoboth Matthew 330K 9.7K 24 [Y/n] has been deprived of her brother's love from the minute she was born. If you would like to read these fics or request a fic, please check inside. Maurice got back to reality and turned around. "How's Celine? the midwife exclaimed. Is she alright? Tomo used to be a cheerful kid, but now he zones out often and keeps to himself. Please consider turning it on! Now Belle has to escape pirates and return home (hopefully safely), learn about both her parent's past, and DEFINITELY not join this crazy pirate crew on their quest to find their home and break their curse. Things couldnt be worse right? Is the baby alright?" A curse was placed on her by Regina where she became blind and destined to die before her 18th birthday. beautifulfemalelead. "Honey, what are you doing? Please check out my new orc mm fantasy, The Orc and His Horse Boy! Her very aura made me feel warm inside. Complete. Ich liebte You're tired of living in this small town. except the fact that you don't remember the plot at all! It was the most beautiful thing Maurice had ever heard. When Belle first finds out she is pregnant a few weeks ago, she is really nervous about telling Adam. Please consider turning it on! Roughly about 6 months after the disappearance of Bai QingQing, Sh ln Zhao is randomly transported to the world of sexy beastmen. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. This retelling takes inspiration from the original tale of Beauty and the Beast, and incorporates characters from Disney's 1991 and 2017 Retellings. For years, the largest threat in Beau's life was Gaston's looming marriage proposal. "Shh, Maurice, it's alright. Using only her survival skills and camping experiences, she intends to survive and leave this place. beauty and the beast belle gives birth fanfiction. After five years of separation, Belle and her prince must learn to open their hearts to each other once again. Belle was now a servant for the beast for thirt She was warm, enchanting, enticing. He was so nervous. Some adjustments are hard, like figuring out that your human body isnt as tough as your beastly one was. Enter the Desespoirs, the lords of the medicinal industry, the LeGumes, the lords of the estate industry, and the newcomer L'Inconnus, lords of the industrial-agricultural industry: When Lord L'Inconnu's daughter discovers the forgotten Viscount, the LeGume heir will stop at nothing to break up their blooming romance. Please consider turning it on! Doctor, I can't explain how thankful I am. Right now she was in awful pain, screaming when she had a contraction coming. In an instant she was slammed onto the locker and he held her shoulders tightly. During her tour to Japan, her director took a wrong turn and ended up in a different world where she meet a dragon under the curse of the witch. In their bedroom, Maurice was fast asleep. "There are darker things than the night." Blind since birth, Elle Duncan has only ever known darkness, but lack of sight has not hindered her ability to perceive the beauty of the world. A Beauty and the Beast themed fanfiction about the Beast's and Gaston's past. He noticed it was the doctor. A hand was on her big stomach. However, she meets Merlin one summer and they teach each other a lesson in life. For she was so afraid of him that even the thought of him could have her running for the hills. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. When her father Maurice is imprisoned by a cold-hearted beast in an enchanted castle, Belle offers her own freedom in . He ends up at Belle's family estate and they must work together to break his curse before disaster strikes. Untouch What would happen if you are The Beast's sister? She really, really, really knows that. But really, it was the only way. The misunderstood are not suddenly understood. Adam is cursed and is is searching for a way to break the spell. Tags: AU Fic Shipping Fics - Disney Film Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast. Celine giggled. Princess Jeslyn is Prince Adams fraternal twin when they turn away a old beggar woman her brother was turned into [Male! Also, Happy Easter! (I don't own any Sheea who was so immersed in the sorrow of the untimely end of her favourite novel with the premature deaths of her favourite characters, blamed the author for the lack [Y/n] has been deprived of her brother's love from the minute she was born. The only form of love she ever knew was that from. He found a family in the children of Maleficent, The Evil Queen, and Jafar. target no need to return item. Although those hours were painful, it was all worth it in the end. "Where the hell am I" Wei Ying mumbled confused as he looked around at the seemingly endless forest.Wei Ying felt something fuzzy tickling his tailbone and wondered if he had sat on some poor animal. Es fhlte sich wie in einen Mrchen an Als der Fluch gebrochen worden war, wendete sich mein Leben um 180 Grad, doch eigentlich blieb es gleich. When the curse was placed, everything changed, especially Fantasia. "Have you eaten breakfast yet?" She looks up to him. Work Search: Maurice looked down at her. Even his blinking and wincing was painful, but he focused best he could on the feel of the horses coat. Maurice looked at his and his wife's bedroom door. Beauty and the Beast retold from a revamped POV of the three Bimbettes, without the suffocating misogyny. In the virtual space "U", she is a famous beautiful singer under the nickname "Belle". The last nine months has been a mess of mood swings, cravings, and much worse. Maurice felt like he should be asking a ton of questions right now. "OOH, IT HURTS! The rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would bloom until his twenty-first year. He was coming over to me and once he made it to me he kissed me his lips crashing into mine. Belle has thrown herself into her academics, Rapunzel is eager to expand her horizons, Eugene is confident that this is going to be their greatest year ever, and Adam is just trying to get to the end of each day without killing anyone. Part two is in Beast's perspective. she yelled. 2019 Watty Award Winner - Romance # 8. At the monent this is the only story I am actively working on! Belle is tired of the same routine happening every day. The basic summary of this story is Belle and her prince are enjoying married life when she announces her pregnancy. Reborn in a beast world novel by rikaaa54. Now Beast has to keep the prisoner entertained, convince Chip to transform back into a boy before he can't, and safely reach Treasure Planet - home - before they all succumb to the curse again. It is owned by Disney. You knew people didn't wanna put up wit Beauty and Beast (2017) what other option do you have? To keep herself safe from the sadistic Captain Black Jack Randall, Belle had no choice but to marry that ridiculous brute Gaston. First published Jun 25, 2018. Husbands and wives are made to be there for each other. But it was all worth it. ", "Maurice, not now! She pushed harder and she gave another loud scream. Celine tried her best to push. Filipino-American R&B singer H.E.R. In this story Lyra attempts to use what little knowledge she has from her previous life to survive and to strive for a better life in the Beast world. She loves spending time with her family, especially Ben. "Celine!" Japanese-American Chiaki Sato gets transmigrated to a world of beasts, where all the men are beautiful and most women are plain at best, and ugly self-centered brats in most cases. "Ryuu is my hero!". "Let me in! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. I just fixed a few mistakes. ", The contraction stopped. the doctor said. He would be there by her side, holding her hand, telling her that everything would be alright. They were only dreams until a mistake his father has done has made her a prisoner of a man named 'Beast'. Elisabeth Broussard was Prince Adam's best friend when they were children. The reader is Belle's younger sister. Enter the Desespoirs, the lords of the medicinal industry, the LeGumes, the lords of the estate industry, and the newcomer L'Inconnus, lords of the industrial-agricultural industry: When Lord L'Inconnu's daughter discovers the forgotten Viscount, the LeGume heir will stop at nothing to break up their blooming romance. In the forest where the trees had eyes and legs made of root. Im alright, Adam insisted, running a quick knuckle under his eye again before forcing a smile. They were strong, healthy cries. My version of beauty and the beast (not real story ) well hope u enjoy . I-I didn't see you there!" Having a spoiled, selfish brother is a nightmare. It's as if their little girl was getting an early start on reading, but without the reading part. Curious I sought it out, finding both the castle and the Beast. Maurice had heard from a friend that his wife didn't make it due to birth being too hard for her. Two months later, the Naitos are still dealing with Suzu's reveal as Belle and her sudden, unwanted fame. Wei Ying exclaimed._____. Moreover, being sucked into a curse because of his attitude. Though the villagers may not be quite so keen about it.. Mr Gold doesnt arrive at Grannys Bed and Breakfast in time to hear Rumplestiltskins Emma wake up clause. But after so many do-overs, there's only so much a man like Gaston can even take Gaston x Belle. A cute one-shot that I decided to write. IF YOU GAVE ME A REQUEST BEFORE SEPTEMBER 15 AND DO NOT SEE IT IN HERE, SEND IT AGAIN. She also screamed and screamed and screamed. Can I go in now?". Now his old man was taking out his anger on Kei and his little brother, Tomo. You go back to sleep. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, LeFou/Stanley (Disney: Beauty and the Beast), Minor LeFou/Stanley (Disney: Beauty and the Beast), Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Ursula | Morgana Mallory (Once Upon a Time), Episode AU: s02e17 Welcome to Storybrooke, Episode AU: s01e05 That Still Small Voice. Rene then walked up closer to Belle and reached a hand onto her mothers pregnant bump. Her kind and gentle soul are put to the test when her father sustains an injur. She didn't want anything other than a book in her hands and her brother by her side. The Evil Queen had already separated his grandparents, if they could get one true love couple back together, maybe the curse would start to weaken. Summary: When Beauty's father comes home, saying that he's going to die because an evil monster has sworn to kill him, Beauty knows she must sacrifice herself for her father. 34.4K 2K 25. You get to see your new baby at the end.". The characters of Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks come together in a world where Quirk users are seen as dangerous and targets for power. Or will a tiger, cobra and mermaid beast men steal her heart first? Work Search: Whats wrong? her voice was smaller and quieter. Thank the midwife! Minutes later, the doctor came in. "I understand, sweetheart. Kei found himself in a difficult situation Suzu Naito got sick. It is such a beautiful story with such a powerful message!