Monmouth/Ocean County, NJ, https://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/ninja-forms/10/IMG_0174.jpg, http://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/340x83fcsLogo.png, Lady Ravens Tryouts Spring/Summer 23' (New Jersey), https://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/AvalancheSoftball.png, Avalanche Tryouts 12/14u - new team(s) (New Jersey), https://www.firstchoicesoftball.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/ec-bullets-piening-logo.png, EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee looking to fill out roster-10U team. Recreational Teams. North Jersey/Rockland County, NJ, NJ Fire 18u Social Media: Coaches, players, parents (and/ or guardians) are not to be sending, posting, texting, snapping or any other similar form of social media any content that can be construed as negative, harassing, discriminatory or intimidating towards any other member of the organization or opponent. Monmouth/Ocean County, NJ, EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u, 18u The Organization does support and encourage multi-sport athletes. SPRING/SUMMER 2023 - 10U, 12U, & 14U Club / Travel Softball Teams | Lady Knights Softball SUMMER 2023 16U & Showcase Teams (2027, 2026, 2025, & 2024 Grad Year Players) CLICK HERE. #Weareeverywhere, Open pitching continues 3/4/23. Should a game/ tournament be re-scheduled due to weather, State/CDC shutdowns, field availability, etc that are beyond the control of the organization, players acknowledge that they are expected to make every effort to be available for a re-scheduled date. Be suspended from managing/coaching/administrating any team for any length to be determined, and/or restriction from any and all activity associated with The Vipers. Club softball usually refers to teams that play only tournaments. . Here you will find team listings and tryouts from 16u to 18u in all areas of NEW JERSEY. Welcome to the home of the North/West Bergen/Passaic Travel Basketball League. I will never yell, taunt, threaten or inflict physical violence upon any player, coach, official or spectator. In The Zone was the first NJ travel baseball team program to initiate the Player Development program and we continue to innovate and look for the best way to serve our players. Viper ownership has posted and will communicate this policy to all members and stakeholders, especially managers, coaches, administrators, parents, and players, and advise them of their responsibility to report all incidents that can reasonably be construed as violence, intimidation, or harassment. Practices are held Tuesday and Thursday evenings at River Dell High School through February. Our program has a strong focus on player development so that to help players meet and exceed their goals, which strengthens our club / travel softball program. Humbled, honored and grateful for the opportunity to offer & be a part of this program. Great turnout today. Uniform Items To Be Ordered. Pitching. Submit the Coach Registration form to Commissioner as the Township no longer issues ID cards. Need help registering? June 5th (e) July 28th (e): Summer Season and Playoffs. Prior to sending a youth participant to an activity organized or sponsored by the NJ Vipers, the youth participant must be free of fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or any other infectious disease and/or health condition that may impact others. 2 min read. Its getting late early. 2023: J F M A M J J A S O N D; 2022: J F M A M J J A S O N D; 2021: J F M A M J J A S O N D; 2020: J F M A M J J A S O N D; Hustle!!! I wonder if . View Profile. 1 Hackensack the county seat. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Ocean Township, NJ, Branchburg Blaze 16u North Jersey/Rockland County, NJ, GC Brawlers 12u Ready to take the helmet and join the ride? Trip.com features the best things to do in Bergen County New Jersey, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels. Learn more about our end-to-end development approach and upcoming tryouts! The organization will, if possible work with the team to try and change or reschedule if possible, however, if no substitute tournaments or games/ events are possible (in same fee and seasonal range), the event will be considered played for the purposes of delivery and fulfilling seasonal representations. Lady Ravens Tryouts Spring/Summer 23 (New Jersey) Lady Ravens Futures (0708) looking to add 1-2 players to our summer roster. Branchburg/Somerset, NJ, EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee 12u 8/7/22: This site is being updated daily to align with our 2022/23 season. Younger wrestlers practice from 6:00-7:30pm and older wrestlers practice from 7:30-9:00pm. Dedicated to Team & Family. Office Hours: Monday thru Friday: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Morris, Essex, Rockland Counties, NJ, NJ Ruthless Softball 18u Welcome to the New Jersey Fire. 40.830278 -74.096944. Since its inception in 2010. 4. An advanced reservation does not guarantee a golf course will be open. Access to fields may be limited due to Rec, Field slotting priorities & CoVid 19 protocols at each town level. 10 seed, in North 1, Group 2. If you should have any questions please email Richformicola@gmail.com or call (917)969-2074 Richard Formicola. April/May: Teams will practice outdoors from time to timewe will not over-schedule due to Rec, Middle School, High School and Club Ball. I will always try my hardest when playing the game and will always be supportive and positive teammates. Please visit this link for up to date information on where and when Rutgers Safety Courses are being held OR email SBREC@saddlebrooknj.gov for a course. Updated for 2023! Bergen County Tournament, 2021. Amenities: Over 4000 acres in the Highlands Region. Maps available through the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference, 156 Ramapo Valley Road, Mahwah, NJ 07430. 11/10/21 & May, 2022: Congratulations to Savannah Ring, Cara Kochakian, Raegen Germano, Olivia Cataldo Olivia Jarvis & Mia Bianchi on signing her NLI's to attend UCONN, Fairfield, Roger Williams, U of Chicago, Roger Williams & Curry College respectively in 2022! 6/22/20: CoVid-19 Player Questionnaire. Attempts to coach your child, while may be well intentioned, may contradict what the head coach is doing or what has been practiced. I am the parent or legal guardian for the youth participant associated with this account, or of legal age (18) to sign on my own behalf, Kinderkamack Softball. I will not enter the dugout during a game or position myself near a dugout as to interfere with players or coaches. Demonstrate good sportsmanship at all time. Bergen County Technical Schools May 12 @ 2. June 2nd (e) - July 24th (e): Bergen County Summer Season and Playoffs. I will teach my child that playing by the rules, doing their very best is more important than winning so that my child will never feel defeated by the outcome of a game or his/her performance. Please visit our website at ladyravensoftball.com to register or email us at ladyravensnj@gmail.com with [], Avalanche Tryouts 12/14u new team(s) (New Jersey) Avalanche is having tryouts for 12s and 14s on 1/7/23 from 1:00-3:00 pm and on 1/15/23 from 1:00-3:00 pm at Precision Pitching, 105 W Dewey Ave, Wharton. All teams will be in action at Veterans Field throughout the day. We are proud to host this local competition FREE of charge and exclusively for our Players. The mission of BCTHS is to provide a comprehensive education that develops students as individuals while preparing them for life-long learning and a career as . Some have procured college scholarships. The organization does not control how many times a lineup will turn over in a game. I will be a player that will think and then act, not the other way around. Gloucester City/Camden County, NJ, NJ Fire 14u CD Crossfire is a College Development Softball Organization with the prime focus on developing high- caliber student-athletes who are ready to perform at the collegiate level. Player (un)availability is the player's responsibility and choice. I specifically agree to the youth participants release (my own if over the age of 18) as provided herein of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to this youth participant's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. Kendall McNamara struck out 11 in nine innings, allowing an unearned run, four hits and six walks for Fair Lawn (9-9), which plays third-seeded Old Tappan in the quarterfinals on Saturday at . Fresh off a victory over 2021 Bergen County champions Ramapo on Sunday, Immaculate Heart Academy received the top seed in the 2022 Bergen County Tournament on April 25. No Drama - Drama Free Group. All applicants for fingerprinting must use the following website: Following your appointment, email Rec Director at, Saddle Brook Girls Softball is a 100% volunteer-run organization that operates under the Township of Saddle Brook under the direction of the Townships Recreation Director. Riding an exciting fast track of momentum since its inaugural season, eXpress Softball is Eastern Montgomery County PA's best travel softball club, where competitive spirits are ignited, a passion for the game grows, and favorite memories are sure to be made. Since this is a summer schedule, we expect other sports to come after ours. Do not throw or kick your bat, helmet, or the dugout fence. Upon receipt of any report of alleged violence or intimidation, the ownership and Player Agent, with an appointed sub-committee, will conduct an investigation to determine if the allegations are substantiated. EVERY position on the field is important. No food is allowed in dugout. Delivery of uniforms can vary from estimated delivery times due to items beyond the control of the organization. will not be allowed in our groups. A Club Softball program with the mission to develop your young athlete. BYOC, Great post we came across. Suffern, Little Falls, NJ (201) 741-8563. Top things to do in Bergen County 2023.2. North Jersey/Rockland County, NJ, GC Brawlers 10u Another way for us to enhance your experience! Further, I also acknowledge that if I elect to pull my child midway through a game, tournament, practice or Viper event because I am unhappy or disappointed, I am effectively pulling them from the program and my membership will be immediately terminated. We invite you take just a few moments to browse our ever expanding list of teams below. The sq. OPEN MEETINGS - 7:00pm via ZOOM. Softball Varsity 0. Should there be a situation(s) where my child(ren) cannot attend a scheduled event, game or practice, I will give as much notice as possible to the staff directly via phone/ email or text. Lady Ravens 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u 18u 28/hour. Archives. Weather and conditions will determine if a golf course is open or if carts will be restricted. We can help! Please note: Teams listed on this site must provide and maintain a link to a verifiable website with softball related TEAM content. Travel softball usually refers to town travel teams. Risk of Disease: The risk to have contact with individuals who have been exposed to and/or have been diagnosed with a communicable disease, including COVID-19, exists through participation in activities organized and sponsored by the NJ Vipers program. NWBP provides a professional organized league format for Northwest Jersey girls town travel teams. Some rosters may be set with pitchers when entering the season and others are a work in process. Now In Our 12th Year! Travel Programs. Stay alert and involved in the game. We are a league that prides itself in providing a competitive edge for town All-Star teams. I will refrain from coaching my child or other players during games and practices, unless I am one of the official coaches of the team. That, A very Happy Birthday to JoJo Perrone and THE Kati. EVERY ONE! We need to play 12 . Morristown May 24 @ 2. 7. Head to Smash Burger (170 Essex St, Lodi), mention our name and, Dick's Sporting Goods Coupon (20% off 3/10-3/13/2023, Saddle Brook Recreation Policy (eff 1/1/2023), Saddle Brook Code of Conduct (eff 1/1/2023), Assumption of Risk/Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19. 5. 3. 7609 River Rd # 26, North Bergen, NJ 07047 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. 8. Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Morris, Essex, Rockland Counties, NJ, NJ Ruthless Softball 14u Players are inserted where they can best succeed. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Visit Website. (201) 403-3281. Gloucester City/Camden County, NJ, NJ Fire 16u We try to schedule the games based on your field availability and try to accommodate your requests. (973) 713-6760, The EC Bullets Piening-Yoffee are looking to fill out a very talented roster for our 10U team. Welcome to the NEW JERSEY fastpitch softball travel team listing pages. In the Spring/Summer, The Organization is your priority and #1 commitment. Pitbulls Fastpitch 18u Mt Ephraim, NJ. There is an old saying of you never have enough pitching, so if a player is excelling with pitching outside of organizations games, the coach and player will see if there is a way to get innings here. As referenced herein and throughout, the times to discuss positioning, playing time, etc is after the 48 hour rule has elapsed Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Morris, Essex, Rockland Counties, NJ, NJ Ruthless Softball 16u Famous Bergen County Travel Basketball Ideas. Volunteers: The Organization is always looking for volunteers and acknowledge that many of the best ideas come from our parents and players. No horseplay or verbal abuse of teammates. Further, if school is cancelled for weather/ power/ state of emergency, etc, there is a great chance (90%+) that all indoor facility practices will be cancelled. Clifton/Passaic, NJ, North Jersey Vipers 10u Perfectly said. Uniform requirements include one top, one (1) Pant, one pair of socks. Games can be timed and our teams may get less/ more at bats, less/ more field time game to game. 9. 7. The Recreation Deptartment is proud to . Ongoing Compliance with Safety Measures. Click Here for details: The NJ Vipers is proud to announce our affinity relationship with Pipeline Productions. Many of our players have gone on to receive All-League, All-County and some have won their schools Coachs Awards. You are either getting better or getting worse. If a player plays 2 of 5 innings on Monday and 4 of 5 innings on Wednesday, that situation will be viewed at 6 of 10 innings, or 60%. (Camp runs from June - late August, various locations throughout Bergen County) Elite Gymnastics With half-day instructional camps, one hour specialty camps and 30-minute swim lessons, Elite has a program for every little camper ages 6 months and up. Softball: BCWCA All-Bergen County teams, 2022. Practice). Monmouth/Ocean County, NJ, North Jersey Bombers 16u I agree I will play the positions I am assigned to during the games in which we play. Many have become foundational pieces to their HS programs. 4. Raegen is an All County Pitcher and 2019 Bergen County Champion and in the top 5 for strikeouts in the State of NJ. Please make sure you have saddlebrooksoftball@gmail.com added to your personal e-mail address book or allowed in your spam filters in order to ensure that you receive all relevant communications from us. Skip to Article. We offer Baseball Lessons, Camps, and Clinics for Hitters, Pitchers, Infielders & Catchers. I will leave the coaching to the coaching staff. Jackson and Freehold Townships. Please show your support to these amazing sponsors and thank them for their commitment to our Program: Fish Hut of NJ, GEM Sports, DICK'S Sporting Goods, TE Wire & Cable, LAK Warehouse, Saddle Brook Woman's Club, Pitch in for Softball, Nursery Rhymes Pre-School & Kindergarten, Supreme Gutter Supply, Hi-Way Block & Patio Inc, Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza, Smash Burger, Bubbakoo's Burritos, Jason Mazzer Plumbing & HVAC, Dairy Queen, Sal's Studio & Son, Sweet Treats & Ice Cream, Neighborhood Urgent Care, VFW Post 3484, Galluzzo Industries, Value Act Cleaners, Silver Fox BJJ, Ray's Barber Shop, New Saddle Brook Auto Body, Saddle Brook Fire Department, Professional Physical Therapy. Here is who we have so far: Mia Bianchi, New Milford HS, Curry College, Olivia Cataldo, NV/Old Tappan HS, University of Chicago, Raegen Germano, NV/Old Tappan, Roger Williams University, Olivia Jarvis, Ramsey HS, Roger Williams University, Cara Kochakian, IHA, Fairfield University, McKenna Lont, Ramapo HS, Middlebury College, Savannah Ring, Ramapo HS, University of Connecticut, Brandi Shortway, Midland Park HS, New Jersey City University, Congratulations to Raegen Germano for Athlete of the Week Honors 4/7/22. Each level introduces applicable advancing skill sets and competition. North Jersey/Rockland County, NJ, GC Brawlers 14u This premier basketball program is geared towards helping young athletes reach their goals and maximum potential through positive encouragement that the coaching staff instill. Name Title Phone E-Mail; Deana Fletcher: Head Coach. 48 hours must elapse. Bergen, Passaic, Hudson, Morris, Essex, Rockland Counties, NJ, NJ Ruthless Softball 12u Most of our alumni can be seen on the JV and Varsity rosters at the local high schools while others can be seen playing at the collegiate level. Payments: are due on scheduled due date. Map of Bergen County. 3 Englewood has several sites listed on the National Register of Historic Places. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Bergen County NJ and Rockland County NY, Pompton Lakes/Riverdale Cardinals 14u WE here at the NJ Vipers are not doctors, but Dr. Katz is! Softball Face Masks are suggested for all infield positionsmandatory for pitchers. 1. Clifton/Passaic, NJ, Diamond to Boardroom New Jersey 14u Girls softball tryouts for club and town travel teams are usually held during the summer months, most often in July. For the latest information on your favorite softball organization, follow our NEWSsection here, along with our social media posts, 7/11/20: We will be in our new home very soon! The organization will not entertain any requests for refunds, give backs, etc in these situations. Keep your focus on the field and the game that we are playing. If your team website address has recently changed, please re-submit your team information. Home games are played in our town and away games are out of town. Regardless of the competition, WE WILL OUT HUSTLE EVERY TEAM WE PLAY. Belt optional. 6. Bergen County's Longest Running Club Softball Program. Jerseys tucked in at all times. Here you will find team listings and tryouts from 10u to 14u in all areas of NEW JERSEY. A team that hustles is a team that has GREAT SPIRIT and one that plays with discipline and enthusiasm. Players who are picked for a team usually commit to a full year of membership on that team, which includes year-round practice and games. The organization will set and tinker with lineups often with the goal to produce the most amount of runs. Our goal is to prepare every player to . If you . We have been doing this for over 10 years and understand the depth, scale and scope needed to be successful. Outfit yourself to be the best dressed and most enthusiastic Viper on any field! Most games are on weeknights with additional practice times. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Ensure that you do not have a spam filter on your e-mail that is preventing our messages from getting to you. I then coached Jv softball for about 2 years. The Bergen County Technical School District will be closed Tomorrow, 02/28/2023. Monmouth/Ocean County, NJ, North Jersey Bombers 12u Let Go! Uniforms must be worn properly. After all, the tryouts are usually free, and, you can learn a lot from attending these events. Bergen County NJ and Rockland County NY, Branchburg Blaze 18u Bergen County Recreational Softball Association: Sports league web site provided and hosted free of charge by LeagueLineup.com - The Youth and Amateur Sports Portal! 5 Batting Cages and 105' Pitching Lanes. Monmouth/Ocean County, NJ, Northern Burlington Greyhounds Fastpitch Club 12u Links to only email addresses, will not be posted. I will not consume alcohol or tobacco products in the presence of any youth participant on the field or complex.