Situated stone throw from Preston docks and around 5-7min drive from city centre. Bikes Including Watt bikes and official spinning bikes. pass+ discounts not working. Our huge free weights zone is fully equipped with a large range of weights and over 30 benches. JD Gyms - Preston | Facebook App is very basic would like some way of being able to keep track of progress on the app. JD GYMS PRESTON GymWorks Preston - Join today and save 's Definitely something for everyone. GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FITNESS GOALS WITH JD GYMS CLASSES TODAY! JD Gyms Prices from 19.99 per month Join Now Gyms Nearby DW Fitness Preston 1.16 miles away Total Fitness Preston 1.29 miles away PureGym Preston 2.07 miles away See more gyms nearby. Very spacious and you wont find that you'll be waiting around for equipment. We're always keen to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments or any suggestions you may have, please send an email to the Manager on preston@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team CP Christine P 19 reviews GB Oct 25, 2022 Verified Very comfortable and clean gym areas Very comfortable and clean gym areas and equipment. JD Gyms Preston | Join online Now | No Contract | Fitness Classes Positive: Communication , Professionalism , Quality Great gym with even better facilities, wide variety of PT staff varying in different needs, exercise methods and experience. There also free steam room in changing rooms. if youre with the little ones then take a dip in the warmer family pool. Staff are ace, make it feel like a second home and always happy to help. We currently only offer one term at a gym at any one time. JD Gym Change of Address - Update Your Address Online I SlothMove Most of the PT's offer high quality classes. PureGym. Hi there Many thanks for your review. GET SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR FITNESS GOALS WITH JD GYMS CLASSES TODAY! The equipment at GymWorks has been very carefully chosen to give to the greatest fitness experience possible. Loads of machines and no queuing for racks which is brill. Duty Manager - Preston, Lancashire Job in Preston, ENG at JD Gyms We explain what it is, what it is for, how to take it and the possible side effects it can cause so that you can prevent them. 10/10. Excellent facilities, friendly staff and lots of cleaning stations about the gym. Join JD Gyms. 1,168 posts. Thanks. Please note, all cancellation requests must be received BEFORE your billing date. And it is not for less, since it brings many benefits, but, is it advisable to continue doing Zumba during pregnancy? Create a free account to manage your information. There are very good atmosphere all around. Great gym. With a JD Gyms PLUS+ membership you'll also get access to the Perx discount platform which offers savings on your favourite brands, including JD Sports! This might be as you come to the end of a special offer period, or it might be a price increase to allow us to continue offering the best kit and facilities. Only scored down as an odd mackine just needs a little TLC with a allen key. A PureGym day pass gives you unlimited access to your chosen gym. Thanks, Tony. There is a small room with 2 punch bags on the ground floor. With over 450 exercise stations, our huge range of state-of-the-art equipment includes: GymWorks Preston has a huge range of studio classes catering for all levels of fitness and experience led by some of the most amazing teachers in the North West. If behaviour doesnt change with reasonable timing, we reserve the right to remove your additional gym access from 4 to 0. Offer codes do expire. We also have emergency contact points in case you need urgent assistance outside of staffed hours. All staff and trainers at The Gym Group receive regular social media guidance and have training on the UK GDPR. Get Your Free Pass Join Online. My issue is the cardio equipment is somewhat out of date compared to the best stuff available (it is the type of equipment I was using back 2004 when I first got into training as a younger woman in her early 20s). Hello, thank you for taking some time to leave us a review!We're always keen to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments or any suggestions you may have, please send an email to the Manager on preston@jdgyms.co.ukThe JD Gyms Team , Systems are easy to use, large space, nice area, helpful staff. John Reed Is Taking Over the Old Gold's Gym in Preston Center With the arrival of Everlast Gyms comes a group training timetable that rebels against convention. Huge gym. Value for money and membership. Our gym also has free parking*. I use this gym for general fitness and have just started to work through a programme from one of the PTs there. . A fixed term membership is a membership for a set duration of time e.g. Gym/Physical Fitness Center. Get more out of your workout by gaining full access to the gym floor. You can book classes via the Member Area or our mobile app. If you drive you get free parking up to 2h twice a day so can't go wrong with that. Visited Preston for the first time and waited over 25 minutes before driving off in frustration due to the branch not being open. 350 Cardio, strength, resistance and functional machines. If you pay by recurring card payment, please contact usand provide your full name, postcode, the last 4 digits of your pin and reasoning for leaving. defo gunna be a regular from now on. This is free and easy and means that when you return you won't pay a joining fee. 11 How do I sign up for a membership? Do you agree with JD Gyms - Preston's TrustScore? Staff are always friendly and always a good atmosphere. Student Membership. Big improvement over the town centre gym. Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details), Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting, Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area. Love everything about this gym. Read more . LOOKING FOR THE BEST GYM IN BLACKPOOL? What do I do if I have lost something in The Gym? There are also be plug points for members who wish to bring their own hairdryers or straighteners. Do you agree with JD Gyms - Preston's 4-star rating? Please know that our teams are working on a fix and we will have this feature up and running as soon as we can. A PREMIUM FITNESS CLUB WITH 300+ FREE CLASSES FROM. Very good variety equipment. JD Gyms Preston: Opening Hours, Price and Opinions Whether you are going on holiday or returning from injury, freezing means you dont need to cancel and pay a Joining Fee when you come back so its a great way to help you save! the trainer's are excellent and nothing is too much trouble I wouldn't go anywhere else many thanks. WIFI. If you love the buzz from working out in groups then check out our packed timetable where you will find more than 50 free classes every week. Leaving behind at least 30 members who had more patience then me who were waiting in the rain too. Run or walk in complete comfort around 200m indoor track. JOIN NOW. Changing rooms are decent quality and overall good feel to the gym. Plenty of equipment to use and was cleaned regularly. If the second attempt also fails, your membership is terminated. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Positive: Professionalism All the equipment you could need. At PureGym you get way more than you pay for! Should you have any concerns over the cleanliness of our equipment or facilities, please speak to a member of staff on site who will happily ensure that any issues are sorted. Can I upgrade or downgrade my membership? Would recommend , Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review, we are thrilled to see the 5 stars Best wishes The JD Gyms Team . Worth the price and time. With flexible memberships, our 24-hour gyms are the affordable choice. Sunday:8am 8pm. I have been going to JD gym Preston for a number of years, the staff are friendly the gym is always clean and tidy and there is lots of equipment to choose from. If you are unwell, symptomatic or have tested positive for coronavirus, do not attend the gym and follow government regulation on isolating for the minimum period of time, and only return after this minimum period if you are feeling well again. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Did you find it helpful? Fantastic place, excellent facilities. The gym is very well equipped and clean and the staff ive spoken to have been great however there are no Spin classes between 12pm and 2pm when I can take my lunch break. Tag us to be Featured 75+ Gyms Nationwide! Improve your fitness and have fun while playing Squash. Positive: Professionalism , Quality Great gym were staff are very helpful. As an alternative to cancelling we offer the option to freeze your membership for up to 3 months. Please read our terms and conditions for more detailed information. More than 300 classes included in your membership every month. Relax in our caf, where you can catch up with your friends and grab a soft non-members can train FOR FREE . Hi. California has a health-services contract law that says these contracts must include a five-day provision should you want to cancel it. Ive recently taken up PT sessions with Callam who is fab. Please contact us if this happens and we can get that resolved for you. The club also has a massive free weights area, huge exercise studio, a large spinning area and a functional training zone containing TRX, Kettlebells, VIPRs, Bosu balls, and much more. Searching for a new approach to exercise? Can I speak to someone about my membership / payments? : JD Gyms Friendly and warm atmosphere, helpful and knowledgeable PT's Full and varied class timetable always clean and presentable. JD GYMS (@jdgyms) Instagram photos and videos Port Way, Ashton on Ribble, PR2 2YQ Preston Fitness and fun go hand in hand at our Preston gym, so become a member by joining online and you can kick start your new, healthy lifestyle with a free induction delivered by one of our qualified instructors at a time of your choosing. Date of experience: 18 February 2023. It was a little uneasy arriving and just wandering around aimlessly trying to find changing room etc..Still unsure how to sign up for/access scheduled classes. Been at the new JD gym in PRESTON since Been at the new JD gym in PRESTON since it opened. I spoke to several people and they've said the same. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept their use. The PTs (Callam and Ryan) work so hard and have given me so much more confidence in myself. Sep 21, 2022. Occasionally our membership fees increase. All of our classes are included in your monthly membership and you can take part in as many as you like each month at no extra cost. We dont currently offer fixed term members the ability to freeze their membership. Do you do peak / off-peak? Plus, theres no need to book in advance, just turn up to the class of your choice. Pilates is one of the sports disciplines that have grown the most in recent years. JD Gyms Greenock We understand the importance of variety, keeping workouts fresh and engaging. Claim it! What happens if one of my payments fails? JD Gyms on Twitter Our current sites can be viewed between Monday-Friday 8am 8pm, and 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday by buzzing at the entrance portals. Find out how we combat fake reviews. What are you doing to keep the equipment and facilities clean? South Rings Business Park , 18 Craven Drive, Bamber . Places Gym - Made to Move You you can also revitalise in the hydro-pool. A great way to wind down after your workout. JD Gyms - Preston Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co floor sessions, family workouts, swim and squash. Office: Pure Gym Ltd, Town Centre House, Merrion Centre, Leeds LS2 8LY. We are aware of the issue with fixed term members accessing the Bring a Friend feature from the member area of our site. 75.5K followers. I love going - its very flexible and fits in with my lifestyle. JD Gyms - Preston Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of jdgyms.co.uk #jdgyms #nationalfitnessday. We're always keen to find out what our members think, so if you'd like to pass on your comments or any suggestions you may have, please send an email to the Manager on preston@jdgyms.co.uk The JD Gyms Team . This often saves you money in the long run and allows for better budgeting as the money has come out upfront. Friendly, well equipped, and reasonably priced. Why am I being asked to pay before the gym has opened? As a personal trainer and having used many Gyms over the years this is a Fantastic venue with everything you need for a great workout. Ive signed up to a gym that hasnt opened yet, can I still use my membership? It's great to hear you enjoy using the gym overall! To celebrate National Fitness Day, we're inviting non-members to come and train FOR FREE on Wednesday 21st! Concept II rowers As used by the GB Rowing team. Top Kit. Promo codes can be entered when you join online, just after you have selected your membership type, and before you enter your personal details. Membership : JD Gyms Once the cancellation has been completed, you will be notified by the . See if Total Your personal trainer will work alongside you to tailor a plan to meet your fitness goals. Definitely recommend! And then a captcha installed on their help page to contact them said verification failed even though it wasn't loading, so I am unable to cancel/flag this. Cancelling a gym membership This advice applies to England You'll normally have to pay the full cost of your contract if you want to cancel a gym membership early. Working at JD Gym: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com Just tell us your goals and well match you with a Personal Trainer that can help you hit your specific targets within your timeframe. Simply click here, enter a few quick details and your PIN will be emailed to you. Uh oh, this might be because you have two memberships. Stairmaster stepmills The ultimate calorie burner. We aim to provide our members with a safe space in which they can get a great workout in and do so, in a clean and friendly environment. JD Gyms Plus+ login or upgrade - JD Gyms | Fitness Just Got Serious More than a gym membership Upgrade to gain access to all JD Gyms throughout the UK* and access big savings on your favourite brands Upgrade now JD Gyms Plus+ Membership from only 25 a month Already a Plus+ member? Join online now! You can even keep up to date on your social media by taking advantage of the free Gym In Preston | Total Fitness | Join Online Or In Club Great gym with friendly staff. Please note, your payment may be higher than 5 if you are moving to a more expensive gym as this includes a pro-rata payment to cover the remainder of the month. Would recommend. When it comes to the end of your term then we will notify you and you are free to change your membership to a monthly membership or another fixed term membership. YOUR MEMBERSHIP GIVES YOU ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING CLASSES, INCLUDING CARDIO, SPIN, STRENGTH, AND YOGA! JD Gyms, Preston: Opening Hours, Price and Opinions One of the best gyms I've been too. Please note, we do charge a 15 admin fee to do this. Please note, all freezes must be processed BEFORE your billing date. JD Gyms Preston, ENG Posted: January 25, 2023 Full-Time Duty Manager - Preston, Lancashire Job Type: Full Time (40 hours) This role requires a team player with flair and commercial ability, as well as the skill, energy and determination to help drive and develop the business alongside the General Manager. There is a good distance between a lot of the equipment so it doesnt have a tightly crammed in feel that some gyms have. Love it, great equipment loads of classes and very friendly and helpful staff. Compromising on quality, style or your experience as a member is NOT our thing. All of our gyms have 24/7 CCTV which is monitored externally when there are no staff on site. recuperation, muscle recovery and relieving pressure on joints. Use code: ZEROJF. JD Gyms - Member rewards when you refer a friend. | Facebook JD Gyms Preston is a state of the art facility,. JD Gyms Complaints Email & Phone | Resolver UK LOOKING FOR THE BEST GYM IN PRESTON? You can book a session with one of our expert personal trainers by contacting them via the Member Area or our mobile app. JD Gyms, part of the JD Sports Fashion group, is creating an 20,000 square foot fitness facility in the former Oak Furniture Land at . The gym is clean and well maintained, apart from around 7 of the machines are not working and need repairing. 8.1.4 we reasonably believe that you have willingly allowed any other person to use your Access Code to access the JD Gyms Branch. Morning visits are usually less busy than the afternoon but a great Gym overall! synthetic track means you can run no matter what the weather. Or have pre-set routines set out for getting started. For the majority of classes, no, due to the huge size of our studio, however if certain classes reach capacity we will introduce an online booking system to help you assure your place. Fantastic equipment, helpful staff and great classes. Training to improve your fitness and physique. Your first payment is taken right away. JD Gyms - Preston - Home - Facebook Some gyms may have different fixed term memberships on offer from time to time. FY4 4XL. If your PIN does not work and you are at the gym during staffed hours, simply ring the buzzer near the entrance portals and a member of staff will be out to support you.