Aejo $20 . Served with grilled veggies and rice. I only give it 3 stars because the food was just pretty good. $22 . 14 INCH FLOUR TORTILLA STUFFED WITH GREEN PEPPERS, AND PICO DE GALLO. Bicyclette is one of the rare spots that actually lived up to the hype. 20 Best Mexican Restaurants In Pasadena, CA - DineRank.com He's great and always goes out of his way to make things right. It tasted good, cooked to perfection (medium rare) but our throats weren't having it. Wow amazing this is one of the best restaurants with the most delicious food in the world. The restaurant has an open kitchen, dark wood tables, wine closet, square bar and expansive patio. Great food. Tonight, Day 2 with @djeddieone #PASADENA *Rain or shine. The menu features authentic Mexican cuisine, and the restaurant has a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Our Story. The newest restaurant from the Anaya family, bringing authentic flavors of Mexico to Pasadena. U Street Pizza is a great place for pizza in Old Pasadena. La Nueva Posada Mexican Restaurant Restaurants (15) (626) 793-7191 2835 E Foothill Blvd Pasadena, CA 91107 CLOSED NOW The atmosphere at La Nueva Posada is warm and welcoming. Inside is designed just like a traditional, dimly lit, East Coast style steakhouse and they have the food quality and service to back it up as well. The Australian Ribeye, which is a 28oz F1 Wagyu steak, was a bit over and came to me lower then room temp. Mercado - Pasadena Restaurant - Pasadena, CA | OpenTable Fogo de Cho Brazilian Steakhouse. This is the crme de la crme of planning apps! The portion was very generous and I was able to eat the second half the next day for lunch. The restaurant has received acclaim for its delicious food and long lines, which attest to the popularity of the restaurant. Anaya's restaurant is a new Mexican restaurant that has just opened during the pandemic. Looking forward to the next visit. A delicious meal: heirloom tomato salad was bright and robust, beef cheek was buttery tendery, and the octopus honestly was the tastiest I've ever had. First, there's a lot to pick from on the menu: small dishes, salads, sashimi and such, kushiyaki (skewers), tempura, and larger protein or rice dishes. We decided on 2 hamachi shots, smoked organic duck, the blackened ribeye, 3 oz order of the A5 miyazaki wagyu and bone marrow (my own personalized tasting menu LOL). We had the duck confit and short ribs. It was simple but well executed. For the health-conscious and the flavor-obsessed. It was also topped with green onions that were soaks in some citrus liquid. Very gluten free safe and friendly. Pulled pork and Pork ribs lack the strong flavor of BBQ from Franklin's. First, I always like to say that the staff was very nice. When I walked in, I was. Whats really remarkable is Lucky Boys hours in a city where everything closes early, its one of the few spots that draws out the night owls. Jimador Blanco tequila-triple sec- agave syrup-lime juice. The meats were cold, the burrito was poorly assembled, and the staff were not attentive. Planning travel has actually been fun instead of tedious because of this app. Ggiata Delicatessen is a sandwich shop that has successfully made the jump to a brick-and-mortar storefront in the busy East Coastinspired neighborhood of Melrose Blvd and Western Ave. The menu exemplifies the cuisine and flavor of the partners' Mexican roots, featuring items such as Chef Acevedo's . The miso ice cream it came with though was awesome. Los Javis mezcal - Ancho Reyes - lime juice - ginger - mole bitters. I kept driving as did a quick Google search. 10 Mexican Restaurants In Pasadena, California | Trip101 Los Javis mezcal, passion fruit - mango pure. Enjoy any of our Margarita drinks as a Pitcher. Here now are 18 essential Pasadena restaurants. The bass was not moist, my dinner guest ordered french fries, they were a bit salty. Wow was it good. Alexander's Steakhouse is a high-end steakhouse that offers southern style cuisine with Japanese flavors in Pasadena. $13 . top of page. Come visit us! 3 quesa tacos - shrimp guiso -avocado -lime onions -pickled carrot - aguachiles salsa. Find 15 listings related to Mucho Mas Mexican Restaurant in Pasadena on YP.com. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great Italian meal with a nice ambience. Yet, 5$ for a croissant? Served with Mexican rice and refried beans. The shrimp ceviche was gummy due to prolonged exposure to the acid. That, they could do. My wife and I were looking for a romantic date night while visiting Old Town Pasadena and someone recommended this place. The food here is also excellent, and if you're ever in the area they're definitely worth trying out. I mean, even just the baguette, that was the best bread Ive had since Paris. Join us tomorrow Wednesday Feb 22 for $8 Margaritas $30 Pitchers ALL DAY LONG! Tonight, Day 2 with @djeddieone #PASADENA *Rain or shine187 N Sierra Madre Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91107 Simi ValleyTemeculaMontclairDowntown FullertonBurbankCovinaCorona#LosAngeles#Bellflower#Montebello#RedondoBeach#Whittier#SanPedro#ChinoHills#WestLA#PuenteHills#Pasadena#Riverside#Silverlake#RanchoCucamonga#SantaMonica#Orange#OC#MarinaDelRey#NewportBeach#NOHO#NorthHollywood#longbeach Join @letty.set.go from Brown Bag Mornings at our uptown #WHITTIER location this Sunday 1pm-3pm for your chance to win tickets to @rollingloud don`t miss out! Love their house bread. All the food seemed to have a lack of flavor, but the meat was tender, except for the Korean BBQ pork belly cubes. Plate Served with rice and beans wet red, green, and chipotle sauce / $18.95, Fettuccine Tequila Pasta / (Chicken) $23.95 / (Shrimp) $25.95, Linguine Diablo Pasta / (Chicken) $23.95 / (Shrimp) $25.95, Shrimp Ceviche Tostada / (Full) $22.95 / (Half) $12.95, Mexican Chicken Caesar Salad/ (Half) $13.95/ (Full) $22.95, BBQ Spring Mix Salad/ (Chicken) $23.95/ (Shrimp) $25.95 / (Salmon) $25.95, Roasted Tortilla Soup/ $14.95 +Chicken $2.25, Served with vegan Refried beans, Mexican rice, homemade tortillas. I really wanted to like this place because it was highly referred by a friend but the way they handled this was so unacceptable. #nationalmargaritaday #kalaveras Cucumber | Mango | Chamoy | Hibiscus | Lime | Tamarind | Pineapple | Strawberry Simi ValleyTemeculaMontclairDowntown FullertonBurbankCovinaCorona#LosAngeles#Bellflower#Montebello#RedondoBeach#Whittier#SanPedro#ChinoHills#WestLA#PuenteHills#Pasadena#Riverside#Silverlake#RanchoCucamonga#SantaMonica#Orange#OC#MarinaDelRey#NewportBeach#NOHO#NorthHollywood. SERVED WITH A SIDE OF GREEN SALSA. The salmon was cooked perfectly! We tried the carnitas tacos, quesadilla, pastor burrito, and shrimp salad and everyone loves their food! Here, food is prepared using the freshest and highest quality ingredients. View Website Earn 3X Points. The restaurant is fit right into the O Hotel and the location cant be beat with nightclubs, social clubs, restaurants and hotels. Then came the bread service, they brought out artisanal bread made in house with their own specialty butter. Our waiter Kevin W is so nice and attentive. 11 am - 12 pm Updates. Not worth it! New Location Del Mar 3725 Paseo Place Del Mar, CA 92130 compromise LIFE'S A WAVE. KALAVERAS - 390 Photos & 275 Reviews - 187 N Sierra Madre Blvd - Yelp Los Javis mezcal - lime juice - pineapple nectar - agave syrup - jalapeo. Aejo $16 . I must say that I enjoyed the food and experience at this establishment. A post shared by Me and Crpe (@meandcrepela), 20 Amazing Takeout Meals in LA and All the Nearby Picnic Spots to Enjoy Them, 12 Underrated Restaurants to Try in Los Angeles. They offered 3 types: a wagyu flavor butter, a smokey flavor one and a european butter. Its renowned for its simple and satisfying prowess. Shout out to@letty.set.go from Brown Bag Mornings @power_106 for stopping by our#WHITTIER location withher crew! Reposado $14 . 13.99. Here are the best restaurants and pop-ups to try in L.A. right now La Nueva Posada in Pasadena - Restaurant reviews THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Pasadena - Tripadvisor (213) 250-9903. instagram . Within the hour they were packed. Buy a whole pan or snag a slice. Ranchera -grilled onion - chile toreado -rice -beans -chimichurri -tortillas. Quesadilla with Meat $12.50 Cooked tortilla that is filled with cheese and folded in half. PRICE RANGE $15 - $50 Cristalino $25, Silver $12 . For the side I chose the broccoli di ceccio which was a really nice side to the steak, the pecorino made it almost sweet. Never dig through your emails again access all your flights, lodging, and any reservations in 1 place. $14 . Jimador Blanco tequila- lime juice - Jarritos soda - muddled watermelon. Chiquita Bonita 67 reviews Open Now Mexican, Latin $ "Great old-school Mexican restaurant" "I love this place, comfortable seating." 3. I ended up having two. Choose Chicken (1)Tamal red or green sauce, (1) soft or crispy Taco, and (1) Enchilada cheese, chicken or beef red or green sauce. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Restaurant Team Member - Crew (929 - South And theres always room for dessert, right? Vancouver-based mini-chain Me + Crepe is all about thejianbing, one of Chinas most popular street foods comprised of paper-thin pancakes stuffed with things like fried eggs and Peking duck. 1. Farley Elliott Also featured in: The 21 Best Dishes Eater LA Editors Ate in. What are some highly rated new mexican cuisine in Pasadena, CA? Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. The decor is beautiful, reminds me of a rustic country home with a mesmerizing cozy fireplace. Jimmy Changas | Fresh. Mex. Fun. I thought the hummus was oily and runny, but my buddy liked the flavor. The last two times I've been there the protein portion has been about half what you'd expect for the price. Report. The drinks were lovely, food was great, & the vibe was just overall perfect. KALAVERAS - 390 Photos & 275 Reviews - 187 N Sierra Madre Blvd, Pasadena, CA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Kalaveras 275 reviews Claimed $$ New Mexican Cuisine, Bars Open 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM (Next day) See hours See all 404 photos Write a review Add photo Menu Quesa Birria Tacos 17 Photos 22 Reviews Kali Burrito 6 Photos 5 Reviews Finally, we went to the website and secured a reservation a month out on Resy. Jimador Blanco tequila- lime juice- jalapeos cucumber pure- agave syrup. A mexican beef soup with carrots, cabbage, potatoes corn, zuccini squash and cilantro served with rice and tortillas $13.99 Alma's Cobb Salad Diced beef or chicken fajita, avocado, boiled egg, American cheese, black olives, bacon and tomatoes over a bed of crisp lettuce. But the fact that nothing stood out to me means I'll probably won't be coming back. Also the atmosphere here is very nice and welcoming. A post shared by VINCE (@food.vince). Save. The texture of the dough, the crispiness, the quality of the ingredients, all top-notch. I ordered the beet salad, this was really good, and the sea bass with eggplant and couscous, I probably wouldn't order this item again. Bicyclette is a French restaurant with artworks and a warm vibe. Chicken or Mixed (Beef & Chicken) 14.99. The newest restaurant from the Anaya family, bringing authentic flavors of Mexico to Pasadena. While a savory dish, no ingredient was too overpowering- especially the ginger! URBANO MEXICAN KITCHEN, Pasadena - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews El Ruso #1 is a taco restaurant in Silver Lake that serves up some of the best tacos in Los Angeles. Its my first time in this restaurant. One recommended the sardines which I had a initial negative reaction to I bravely ordered them.